All-Star Videos on iasfworlds.org

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

clz mom

Cheer Parent
Dec 14, 2009
Have all of the videos from Worlds been loaded because Cheer Legendz Pumaz is missing!

We're aware of the Cheer Legendz issue. This is the first I've heard of the Nevada Elite.

I'm not sure much will get fixed today, but I'll pass along the Nevada Elite issue.

I can't find Cali int open from prelims (jr coed plays), or full house or ece from prelims

Yesterday when you click on CEA small senior 5 from prelims, CEA international all girls video plays. Not sure if thats been fixed yet though, i havent checked today

I think the CEA Small Senior 5 issue is fixed, but the CEA International All Girl video from the prelims is missing. Only the trials video is showing for that team

We're aware of the Cheer Legendz issue. This is the first I've heard of the Nevada Elite.

I'm not sure much will get fixed today, but I'll pass along the Nevada Elite issue.

Any update on our missing video???

Still no video - seriously, this is ridiculous. I sent an email on Monday and left a voice mail on Tuesday and have received no response whatsoever. Can you just imagine how it feels to first, get left out of finals and then have your video disappear? It's just unbelievable.

Still no video - seriously, this is ridiculous. I sent an email on Monday and left a voice mail on Tuesday and have received no response whatsoever. Can you just imagine how it feels to first, get left out of finals and then have your video disappear? It's just unbelievable.

Yes. I understand. And I'm doing everything I can to help. No one is doing this intentionally to hurt anyone. If I could fix it, I would do so immediately.

Yes. I understand. And I'm doing everything I can to help. No one is doing this intentionally to hurt anyone. If I could fix it, I would do so immediately.

I'm sorry ACEDAD. That wasn't directed towards you. I'm just frustrated for multiple reasons. I very much appreciate your help.

Here's the latest:

Int Open Coed 5 - New Zealand - Up on player
Sm Sr Coed - Cheer Legendz - Up on player
Pittsburgh Superstars Int. Open Coed 5 Day two - I do not have any records of this team competing on Sunday. I have gone through the order of competition with a fine tooth comb and can only find the Large Senior All Girl team.
Sm Sr all girl - Elite Cheer Stars (Nebraska) is showing the Elite Cheer Michigan - I am waiting to hear from our editor. This will take more time to fix because it needs to be re-edited. Currently our editing/video crew is traveling to different cities to cover the All-Levels this weekend (Atlantic City, Long Beach, Cincy).
POWER appears to be the right team, but we're still researching.

Back