All-Star Virginia Beach Us Finals ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wish we were going --that's where we're from! Went last year and had a blast. Since we aren't headed to Worlds anytime soon, this is one of my favorite competitions. I'm sure Fame will be there though. I think they bring all their teams except their Worlds' teams?

Ohio Valley All-Stars will be bringing Senior Level 4 large and possibly their mini 2 from West Virginia.

USA Wildcats:
Lrg. Jr. 2, Lrg Youth 2, and Lrg. Senior Coed 3 will be at US finals in VA beach..

Our Sm. Youth 1, Sm. Jr. 2, Sm. Jr. Coed 3, & Lrg. Senior 3 will be at US Finals in Providence, RI

All FAME teams with the exception of our World's teams will be attending the US Finals in Virginia Beach. I really hope they change the music this year though...kinda tired of hearing Pirates of the Caribbean music...

All FAME teams with the exception of our World's teams will be attending the US Finals in Virginia Beach. I really hope they change the music this year though...kinda tired of hearing Pirates of the Caribbean music...

I thought the worlds team were going to exhibition like we did last year.

I thought the worlds team were going to exhibition like we did last year.

I completely forgot about that! The comp schedule just says TBA next to Icons, Notorious and Legends. Super Seniors says their comp fees are $0 so maybe they're exhibition? not sure.

Back