All-Star Want To Be On A Cheer Reality Show?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

GymTyme.

College and Allstar feel like separate worlds sometimes. As good as U. of Kentucky is, it never really feels like the heart of the Cheer World. Really the cheer World feels like it has about 7 hearts. Texas, New Jersey, Georgia, North Carolina, Kentucky, Florida, and Cali.

You're right...I guess I'm just partial because I'm from there....my bad, Buddy!

Sounds interesting... At first I was a little skeptical (which is only normal) but it's sounding like a great idea.. Hopefully it all works out well!! I will definitely be watching at least the first episode

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.

In my defense, I must say that every team isn't made up of 100% Pollyanna's. I want to show the reality of cheer... the different personalities to let people see their differences...and how they resolve their issues to reach a common goal. If there were no big and bold personalities, who would want to watch? I wouldn't. People watch certain TV shows because they're invested in certain characters.

Sounds like Gymtyme Pink to me.. They went through a lot and had a full team of personalities, big and bold last year yet they came together as a team and killed it at worlds. :)

Sounds like Gymtyme Pink to me.. They went through a lot and had a full team of personalities, big and bold last year yet they came together as a team and killed it at worlds. :)

The whole time reading this thread I couldn't help but think that someone needed to tell Morgan from Pink about this. She's SO talented and has the most dynamic personality ever!

The whole time reading this thread I couldn't help but think that someone needed to tell Morgan from Pink about this. She's SO talented and has the most dynamic personality ever!

That's why I put up the posting. I'm looking for great cheerleaders. Have her send a submission to the e-mail if you can.

Are you saying 'you' wouldn't make good TV @BlueCat ?
;)

I think "I" would make terrible TV, actually. There are many coaches with much more dynamic, outgoing personalities than mine.

NOTE: I never said that we know this will be "Tumblers & Tiaras", in fact it may turn out to be awesome. I am just saying that simply going off of the word of someone producing a show is not always wise. I have seen several documentary/expose' type things on cheer and they, more often than not, tend to gravitate towards drama and negativity because that makes for more interesting TV.

Note to everyone: I am NOT trying to take cheerleaders from any program that they may be involved in. I am simply trying to cast a show....not that it's that simple....LOL . Just had to throw that out there. If tentative teammates can fit a show into their schedules, that's great. If not, maybe another time. I just don't want anyone to be mad at me for that, because it's not the case.

I think "I" would make terrible TV, actually. There are many coaches with much more dynamic, outgoing personalities than mine.

NOTE: I never said that we know this will be "Tumblers & Tiaras", in fact it may turn out to be awesome. I am just saying that simply going off of the word of someone producing a show is not always wise. I have seen several documentary/expose' type things on cheer and they, more often than not, tend to gravitate towards drama and negativity because that makes for more interesting TV.

I appreciate your concerns and as a former cheerleader, I promise to not let it go down the wrong path.

Back