All-Star Wcss New Routine

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

omg will there ever be a thread without people putting their 2 cents in? like seriously cant we ever just compliment a team for once
It has been ever thus Garrett. Geez, just changed the routine and looks pretty darn good to me. Can y'all give em a second? You crazy kids! Lol

I am so proud of stars. Today they did look like a brand new team. some stunts were still a bit shaky but overall best performance we have since this year. The opening is a million times better too.

I think the point she was trying to make is that at Dallas (or Words, or anywhere else), it won't matter how hard it is vs. the competition if they (or the competition) can't hit it...She didn't say Stars didn't hit it today...although if your definition of hitting meant that there were no flaws, then they didn't...left side of the pyramid didn't extend, but that was just a fluke...Much cleaner than the original routine though.

Yeah I wasn't trying to say it was perfect but there were no falls as such. I'm really proud of stars today. I see a new lease of life that wasn't apparent before and I hope this is the start of great (gold) things this season!

And on a side note, one little subtlety I did like is how for "bad, bad" all their backs are turned to black, and then for "good, good," all their uniforms are white...probably was not intended to symbolize anything, but even if it is an accident I thought it was cute.

Did I view it wrong or did they not just hit it?

I'm sure you didn't view it wrong lol. However there is a difference between staying up in the air and hitting. I applaud them for their efforts as noticeably they've worked extremely hard to regain confidence and to hit a more solid routine and it looks like they're on their way. In regard to the responses some posters seem to be thinking directly in terms of the competition in large senior. Instead of giving a detailed response they are just pointing on the obvious.

SO much better!!!!!!!!!!!
but like i keep saying if CEA does what there rumored to do (and hit) then everyone else can sit down.

Back