High School wearing jerseys to school!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 3, 2010
how do you guys get the jerseys from the football players? LAst year, the coach collected them and have them to our coach but this year, we had to ask the players. How does your school do it?

our captains have the football players pick out cheerleaders then when they meet us and we meet them they give us them, idk its confusing

We buy our own jerseys that have a megaphone and our team name on them. They look cute and actually fit us right. I like this system :)

We get our own jerseys, too, and I hope it stays that way. A lot of the underclassmen cheerleaders don't know the upperclassmen football players. I know I sure wouldn't want to be a freshmen asking a random senior guy for his jersey lol.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Where do you get yours from. We are looking to get these this year and I would love the megaphone!

Thanks

We got the design idea from the Varsity catalog so you can probably get them from Varsity. I know Spirit Innovations also carries them and you could probably get the megaphone. We got them from a local company in California called Sport About though.

Ours are from Augusta Sportswear? Lol idk if that's like a national company...I've never even heard of it. But they have a megaphone design and a football too

Ours are from Augusta Sportswear? Lol idk if that's like a national company...I've never even heard of it. But they have a megaphone design and a football too

Thank you I'm going to check it out this weekend ;)

We got the design idea from the Varsity catalog so you can probably get them from Varsity. I know Spirit Innovations also carries them and you could probably get the megaphone. We got them from a local company in California called Sport About though.

Thanks yes we were looking at the spirit innovations one but I'm not in live with the "pre made" designs

custom rhinestone jerseys

Hi everyone -
i make custom rhinestone jerseys for girls- they have your name on the back and your schools colors and name/mascot on front- MUCH cheaper than the catalog generic ones. pm if anyone is interested...

At the begining of the year we are each assigned a football player. I'm not sure how they choose it, I just know my captin told me "See that guy? That's Tyler Stevens, he's your player.". For the day of our pep rally, we got their jersey to wear for the day...the only problem was they are HUGE! I'm a flyer, and only 5'2 and I'm really small, So with a 6+ player, who happens to be a muscular linebacker...I had to tie it twice it was so long(down to my knees), and the arms were down to my elbows!

We wear te jerseys for our thanksgiving day game and we have the captains write down what boys jerseys we are going to need...we make sure all the senior boys have their jersey worn by someone...and then we give the list to the football manager and they bring us back a box with all the jerseys. That way if you don't know your person you don't have to like randomly go up to them and ask for their jersey.
And to fix the whole being huge thing we usually fold the bottom under and duct tape it to the inside so that it's like a regular shirt lenght and it doesn't look funny being tied or anything.

we pick out football players. then we usually facebook them or text them if we know them setting up a time and place to get the jersey during school.

the end of summer we each pick a player. If your player is a senior you make them a goodie bag and decorate their house before every home game. We do this as a team, so if you dont have a senior you help other girls who do. We also decorate the locker room. As far as jerseys go, we wear their blue ones before home games and they wear the white ones. for away games they wear their blue ones and we wear shirts that we make with a slogan on the front and our players name and number on the back. My town is HUGE in football so we take it really seriously.

custom rhinestone jerseys

Hi everyone -
i make custom rhinestone jerseys for girls- they have your name on the back and your schools colors and name/mascot on front- MUCH cheaper than the catalog generic ones. pm if anyone is interested...
do you have any pics as an example?? thanks!

Back