Website For Coach Approval

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We don't let all posts be edited after 5 minutes. Or at least I think we don't. Does that answer your question?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

We don't let all posts be edited after 5 minutes. Or at least I think we don't. Does that answer your question?

Even if you think you don't, you actually do ;). I can edit all of my posts - no matter when I wrote them (even ones from years ago).

Even if you think you don't, you actually do ;). I can edit all of my posts - no matter when I wrote them (even ones from years ago).

I think you can on your computer. And it saves your original for me so only admins see it.

I am able to edit my posts using the app. I just went and checked a post I made earlier today on my computer and I was able to edit it on my phone.

I thought @King added an edit function for everyone now. It says "edited" and you can see the edit history so that people can't hide from what they originally posted but allows for fixing silly typos. Was this just a phase?

@Raider youth cheer have you tried coaches access? I checked your profile and it shows you have it.

eta: testing my edit skillz

Last edited:
I thought @King added an edit function for everyone now. It says "edited" and you can see the edit history so that people can't hide from what they originally posted but allows for fixing silly typos. Was this just a phase?

@Raider youth cheer have you tried coaches access? I checked your profile and it shows you have it.
I thought only mods, maybe just king, could see the edit history.

Eta: testing

@SharkDad, I have edited this post 3 times and it does not show up on the app as edited of with a history. Do you see it?

If your haterz are imaginary do they count?

I thought only mods, maybe just king, could see the edit history.

Eta: testing

@SharkDad, I have edited this post 3 times and it does not show up on the app as edited of with a history. Do you see it?

Did you edit it before 5 minutes? I think it's a permanent edit if less than 5 minutes since posting, but it will show "edited with history" if after 5 minutes.

eta: I just tested it on my last post. Its shows "edited" to the right over the reply button. This post, however (less than 5 min) does not.

eta: testing my edit skillz
If this is the post you edited I see nothing indicting it was edited on the app but if I view on my laptop it does say edited but I can't see what the original post was.

Edited: why yes I can.

Last edited:
@Cheer Dad your post shows up as edited on the webpage on my phone but not on the app (I use the Fierceboard app)

I can see some details but not the actual edit. I think that is so that moderators can ask King to look up an edit if it looks questionable.

Hope that helps clear up how it all works.

@Cheer Dad your post shows up as edited on the webpage on my phone but not on the app (I use the Fierceboard app)

I can see some details but not the actual edit. I think that is so that moderators can ask King to look up an edit if it looks questionable.

Hope that helps clear up how it all works.
Thank you.

Feeling infamous today and laughing at some absurd statements spoken here and there

Back