OT Wedding Dresses...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dec 14, 2009
Where is your favorite place to look for dresses whether a store or online...

also favorite color combos?

Where is your favorite place to look for dresses whether a store or online...

also favorite color combos?
This is such in intriuging question....haha! Ummmm my colors where sage and eggplant, wedding was in Oct so it went great with the season. I found my dress locally .

I think GK is coming out with a new wedding catalogue. Sparkle spandex in white, ivory, eggshell, ecru, and off white. The possibilities are endless! You go girl cheer bowz has bows with veils on them as well. (Not making that part up, our junior team has them)

I'm completely obsessed with weddings. I watch every wedding show, go on brides.com, and have wedding dress apps. The knot is my fave. I'm finding my dress at klienfields bridal though:)

I posted my wedding dress in the thread 'Dresses' on page 10 if you'd like to see. :) I bought it from a small boutique store, and had lilac/light purple bridesmaid dresses which went really nicely with my ivory :)

I posted my wedding dress in the thread 'Dresses' on page 10 if you'd like to see. :) I bought it from a small boutique store, and had lilac/light purple bridesmaid dresses which went really nicely with my ivory :)

its beautiful! I am helping my sister with her wedding and planning on purchasing the dress for her since she is cheap and trying to be an old lady...

I'm not engaged, waiting for the boy to pop the question, but I am already decided I am getting one of the new Disney princess themed dresses. They have bridesmaid and flowergirl dresses to go along with whatever princess you choose. Whenever I get engaged it will take no time to get ready because I have it all bookmarked on my computer already :oops:

As for colors I want red, black, and white. Bridesmaids in black dresses (black flatters most shapes and sizes) but I don't know how to incorporate the red into their flowers because I want my flowers to be lillies. Maybe a red shoe and ribbon around the flowers.

Clearly I have put a bit too much thought into it all.

I'm not engaged, waiting for the boy to pop the question, but I am already decided I am getting one of the new Disney princess themed dresses. They have bridesmaid and flowergirl dresses to go along with whatever princess you choose. Whenever I get engaged it will take no time to get ready because I have it all bookmarked on my computer already :oops:

As for colors I want red, black, and white. Bridesmaids in black dresses (black flatters most shapes and sizes) but I don't know how to incorporate the red into their flowers because I want my flowers to be lillies. Maybe a red shoe and ribbon around the flowers.

I am OBSESSED with this whole collection. My favorite one is Tiana and their dresses are reasonably priced too!

I'm probably in the same boat as you, but I'm trying very hard to refrain from doing too much "research" until the time comes, but it's hard. I do know what dress you're talking about though!

Apparently, she thinks we are all children on on the boards... rude comment alexandra

That is what I thought she meant but I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. I would even hazard a guess that actually the majority of the people on here are over 18.

Back