OT Weight Problems

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Too drop a few pounds what i've done is played like 5 or 6 songs in a row on Just Dance 2 everyday for two weeks. It's a nice fun way to lose some weight along with a little dieting. Hope this helped :)

i'm trying to drop a few too right now. here's my plan. :)

breakfast- 1 greek yogurt- 120 cal 2.5 g fat, 1 apple
snack- 1 apple, 3 pretzle sticks- 120 cal
lunch- a salad, or some slices of turkey with almonds and carrots, or a small can of veggies
snack- a protein shake- 110 cal, some sort of fruit or veggie
dinner- chicken or fish, sometimes a salad

and then i run 3-4 times a week and try to walk 2 miles everynight. and on top of this i have an exercise routine for abs, arms and legs. it's working pretty well too!

good luck!

Get your wisdom teeth out. I dropped ten pounds in 4 days...

That happened to me :) I was soo happy!!

Just Dance 2 whooped my butt!! We played it at our team sleepover at like, 11 at night but still, I think I burned off the calories from all the food I ate :p

I just try and eat healthy. I don't do any major workouts currently (but school cheer season ended so I need to go back to the gym). During the Summer my mom makes me eat a banana and some oatmeal before I go to Titus (a training thing so im in shape. Look it up. I believe it's actually called Titus Sports Academy. They have locations all over the USA and not just here in Florida.). Water is a must!! It gets rid of toxins and clears your skin!!

just remember if you starve yourself, the very first place your body goes is into it's MUSCLE reserves, not it's fat reserves.

-Write down EVERYTHING you eat. Sometimes you put stuff in your mouth and you don't even realize it. It helps a lot.
-Always eat from healthiest to worst when eating a meal. fe: broccoli, then mixed greens, then lean proteins, then fruit, then your carbs.
-Fill your entire plate up with fruits and veggies then come back for your carbs and fatty meats after
-Drink an 8oz glass of water before every meal. You should be consuming AT LEAST 48oz of water per day.
-Cravings usually only last for 20 minutes. Hold them off with a piece of gum or an apple.
-Another craving solution? brush your teeth. You're less likely to eat impulsively if you have a clean mouth feeling.
- Always dip your greens and veggies in dressing instead of pouring it on top. You will consume less dressing if your just dipping some in.
-Always eat something when your hungry. Your body will stop burning calories if your stomach doesn't have food to burn for energy. Just choose healthy options like fruits and veggies instead of a bag of chips.
-Don't deprive yourself. Eat the foods you like in smaller portions. You'll be less likely to overeat.

Back