What Athletes Should We Look For This Year?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 12, 2012
I really want to know who to look for and what team and the not so big named gyms. I honestly get CHILLS, when im at a comp and I see some fierce diva on the floor tumbling like whitney love and looking like the next jamie andries. Let me know <3

I really want to know who to look for and what team and the not so big named gyms. I honestly get CHILLS, when im at a comp and I see some fierce diva on the floor tumbling like whitney love and looking like the next jamie andries. Let me know <3
I'm not sure of her name, but there is a young girl on East Celebrity Elite's youth/junior 5 team that is BEYOND fierce, watch for her!

I think you just described at least half the team:D

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2
hahaha, you're so right.. all of them are so young but incredibly fierce! There's just this one particular flyer who's tiny and she's such a diva

Platinum Athletics Cheer (new York) small senior 5 is the first level five team from our gym and is on an at large bid to worlds! (Going for full paid this weekend) but there is a few girls on that team who are amazing!

If your looking for fierce look at center flyer (blonde) her name is Mariah and she is AMAZING! (Her Instagram is @mariahhhrrrose)

We have several very good girls! Some retired gymnasts with amazing form on their doubles and some with unassisted coed libs. Watch out for them!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back