What Do You Do In Flyer Flexibility Classes?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 6, 2012
I want to increase my flexibility and I want to get more experience flying. (The only flying I do on my team is a shoulder sit.) What goes on in the flyer flexibility classes?

Cheer - Flyer Class | Fierce Board - We Talk Cheerleading
This is an old thread with suggestions for flyer classes, but it will probably also help you get an idea of what goes on!
Basically a lot of stretching and conditioning. Some gyms put you in the air with coaches basing though. If you really want to get a lot of practice actually flying, maybe getting a stunt group together and going to open gyms would help!
Gabi Butler's stretching video (mentioned above) is great and always gets mentioned in any thread about flexibility lol!
I'm not a flyer so I can't be that helpful lol sorry!

Cheer - Flyer Class | Fierce Board - We Talk Cheerleading
This is an old thread with suggestions for flyer classes, but it will probably also help you get an idea of what goes on!
Basically a lot of stretching and conditioning. Some gyms put you in the air with coaches basing though. If you really want to get a lot of practice actually flying, maybe getting a stunt group together and going to open gyms would help!
Gabi Butler's stretching video (mentioned above) is great and always gets mentioned in any thread about flexibility lol!
I'm not a flyer so I can't be that helpful lol sorry!

Nah, you were plenty helpful! Thanks!

Latest posts

Back