What Do You Guys Think Of Top Gun '005's And Top Gun Lady Jags New Uni's?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 12, 2014
I think that 005's uni's are too flashy all the straps and everything just looks gross. Lady jags uni's are fine but the pink everywhere doesn't go with the uniform at all and the collar is so unflattering. What do you Guys think?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

i really REALLY hate both team's uni's. i can tolerate 005's more. i used to love TG but this season ruined them for me..

pittsburgh poison is comin through your area, causin mass hysteria!

I love all things Top Gun.
The Uniforms are fresh, unique and distinguishing! The pink on lady Jags uni add more of a feminine touch:0)

I think that 005's uni's are too flashy all the straps and everything just looks gross. Lady jags uni's are fine but the pink everywhere doesn't go with the uniform at all and the collar is so unflattering. What do you Guys think?

If you search the 2013-2014 new uniforms thread, you will have a lot statements about these uniforms.
Oh, and i really like them. But i´m biased.

I'm part of the small minority that is in love with them! I really like the pink touch on Lady Jags.

I think the lady jags one is cute. I just dont like the collar, that would annoy me to death while I was competing.

I think that they are FIERCE! But the collar and pink is a little over the top!!

Back