What Do You Now About Swedish Cheerleading?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sorry, nothing at all:( I might like recognise them if you told me their names, but not off the top of my head! Is cheer big there? Erm I know Viqueens and some other teams from Norway, but that's it from Scandinavia.

P.S. 400 post;)<3

Sorry, nothing at all:( I might like recognise them if you told me their names, but not off the top of my head! Is cheer big there? Erm I know Viqueens and some other teams from Norway, but that's it from Scandinavia.

P.S. 400 post;)<3
Okay. Cheerleading is a big sport in Sweden!!

I went to Europeans there in 09. Lovely country, & you have lots of talent! Power Cheer Eagles & Dynamite Dragons are so good! plus MFC, their coed group stunt is always good. and USC of course ;)

P.S. 400 post;)<3
It's the biggest up and coming sport in Sweden. Around 3000-4000 athletes. We have more cheerleaders than the other scandinavian countries.

I've heard of dynamite dragons because they went to NCA one year, but I'm really only familiar with 3 scandinavian programs (funkyteam/finland, dynamite dragons/sweden, and viqueens/norway). I've also heard of HAC in relation to europe but i have no idea what country they are based in. Will someone please enlighten the board about scandinavian cheer? :)

I went to Europeans there in 09. Lovely country, & you have lots of talent! Power Cheer Eagles & Dynamite Dragons are so good! plus MFC, their coed group stunt is always good. and USC of course ;)
Thank you!! Have you seen me? :) Yeah, they're really good! I'm from USC's junior coed team Excaliburs ;)

I've heard of dynamite dragons because they went to NCA one year, but I'm really only familiar with 3 scandinavian programs (funkyteam/finland, dynamite dragons/sweden, and viqueens/norway). I've also heard of HAC in relation to europe but i have no idea what country they are based in. Will someone please enlighten the board about scandinavian cheer? :)
I love Bobcats from Gothenburg. :)
Nice! Me too! They're awesome!! They're not competing this year though... :(

How fun! They competed IASF Worlds last year, but this year they're not going. But they will compete at COA Ultimate Naitonals in Florida.

HAC is from Finland! Same city as Funky Team.

Really??? Why not?? :( Does any team competing this year from this gym?
I think they didn't have enough (good) people to compete in the advanced division. So instead they're competing in intermediate. They have teams in a lot of divsions, but not any advanced teams. Except for their group stunts. They have one junior all female group stunt and one senior all female group stunt.

Latest posts

Back