What do you want to see on this board? Whats good? What needs to change?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

King

Is all about that bass
Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Dec 4, 2009
What do you want to see on this board? Whats good? What needs to change?

Let me know!

I know you don't have a skin on here yet so that may change how things look. But I feel like one post is a HUGE amount of space compared to the other board. Also I'm really use to the avatars being on the right side. Of course we need to have our emoticons brought over here too! The ones on here are kind of weird looking besides a few.

the emoticons are all over here already, just gotta get assigned the BB code... its a PITA. you wanna do it? :)

Just testing to see if my stuff was already transfered or not..
But I think it's going to take a while for me to get used to the new layout again.

*Nope.. Not transfered yet. Hahhah

ETA: How do I set an avatar?

I think that the posts are too big and so is the font. My kids and boss will be able to read over my shoulder from across the room.

Just testing to see if my stuff was already transfered or not..
But I think it's going to take a while for me to get used to the new layout again.

*Nope.. Not transfered yet. Hahhah

ETA: How do I set an avatar?

should be in your user settings. let me know if it wont let you upload a picture.

I think that the posts are too big and so is the font. My kids and boss will be able to read over my shoulder from across the room.

hah... there is a mod to add a panic button that would always be at the bottom of the screen that takes you to google or something.

would you prefer smaller text?

should be in your user settings. let me know if it wont let you upload a picture.

hah... there is a mod to add a panic button that would always be at the bottom of the screen that takes you to google or something.

would you prefer smaller text?

I would say just one size smaller.

i turned on user selection of styles in the bottom left hand corner. I can start adding a bunch and see what people like best.

also, bottom left of each post you will see a 'Thanks'. try and thank someones post. It is like the like button on Facebook.

IDK if its me not knowing where everything is at or how to do it but it says I can't upload a picture for my signiture?Is this a feature that still has to come over or a code, wat happened?

haha a panic button!? I love that idea..I have this one teacher that always reads over my shoulder. I do like the "quick reply box" already there and ready to reply! IMO it is quicker than the old quick reply box...just out curiousity, is it possible to have smiley's in the quick reply? I agree though, it will take some getting used to.

Did you create all of this yourself, Kingston?! P.S. half way through the post I decided to click "go advanced" um best button invented--I found the smiley's :shaka:

something that would be easy for monitors. during big competitions i notice a lot of questionable comments made about teams and a button on each post to alert the monitors would make their job a lot easier!!

Back