What Exactly Happened To Gabi

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Another feeds about Trinity?? Based on what we read in the other trinity feeds, do you blame her for leaving? Trinity did not even compete at BUTBT and SMOED has a bid already. Sound like a good move. If there was a scandal at a gym I was at, I would leave and my daughter is no Gabi Butler!!!

Another feeds about Trinity?? Based on what we read in the other trinity feeds, do you blame her for leaving? Trinity did not even compete at BUTBT and SMOED has a bid already. Sound like a good move. If there was a scandal at a gym I was at, I would leave and my daughter is no Gabi Butler!!!

Except she left before the CBS story went on the air. Shoot, CheerUPDATES posted it before the gym even knew (check the twitter posts.) Plus, I've heard that reporter was fired.

I'd say them not performing at BUTBT had more to do with it but that's just my opinion.

For the record, I don't begrudge her the move. I'm happy for her and hope they're all happy in Cali. I just don't think the CBS stuff etc was why she left.

On a side note about the subject - anyone know if she's injured or something? From what I could tell of the video she didn't throw her L5 tumbling pass. Just curious and if she is I hope she's ok.

Oh and I agree, another thread, geez!!!!!

Except she left before the CBS story went on the air. Shoot, CheerUPDATES posted it before the gym even knew (check the twitter posts.) Plus, I've heard that reporter was fired.

I'd say them not performing at BUTBT had more to do with it but that's just my opinion.

For the record, I don't begrudge her the move. I'm happy for her and hope they're all happy in Cali. I just don't think the CBS stuff etc was why she left.

On a side note about the subject - anyone know if she's injured or something? From what I could tell of the video she didn't throw her L5 tumbling pass. Just curious and if she is I hope she's ok.

Everyone else has been doing that routine since the summer, so maybe since she's relatively new to the routine she took it light on the tumbling?

From her father Facebook:
I am so proud of my baby girl Gabi Butler today for earning a full paid world bid with her team yesterday. I know how hard she had to work to pick up the routine in about two weeks! Then, on Friday she got a stiff neck and couldn't turn her head. She was devestated and we thought she wouldn't be able to compete. She rested it and did some heat therapy on it, but it was still bad as of Saturday. Yet she still got out there and competed. This made me so proud!!

Yes, she was injured.

Can I just say one more time that I really respect that kid. I've had the opportunity to meet her several times and follow her on FB and twitter. I don't think I've EVER seen her behave badly or be negative. Her parents are doing a great job keeping her grounded.
She is the most amazing kid. She is so nice to my daughter. She encouraged my daughter before each competition they were both at. Her Mom was there for my daughter when she had a concussion. I can not tell you how awesome that kid is.

From her father Facebook:
I am so proud of my baby girl Gabi Butler today for earning a full paid world bid with her team yesterday. I know how hard she had to work to pick up the routine in about two weeks! Then, on Friday she got a stiff neck and couldn't turn her head. She was devestated and we thought she wouldn't be able to compete. She rested it and did some heat therapy on it, but it was still bad as of Saturday. Yet she still got out there and competed. This made me so proud!!

Ok, so I wasn't completely off base. Glad it's just a stiff neck and nothing worse.

I also agree with L5mom, CP got to meet her while she was in the area and was a really sweet kid.

Back