What Is A Shimmie?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Soooooo..........now that a shimmy has been defined......we have 3 options - 1) stay on topic and discuss how shimmies affect our lives 2) listen to crickets or 3) perform a hijack - and wait for a newbie to ask what that means. 2 definitions for the price of one thread

Soooooo..........now that a shimmy has been defined......we have 3 options - 1) stay on topic and discuss how shimmies affect our lives 2) listen to crickets or 3) perform a hijack - and wait for a newbie to ask what that means. 2 definitions for the price of one thread

4) CAT GIFS!!!!

Here's where I have to profess my "newbness" I don't know how to do that yet thru tapatalk on my iphone :/
<insert random "ain't nobody got time for that" gif> here!

This is only a test ........

carl-sagan-youre-awesome

Hijacking - at what point are you no longer a newbie?

I've only been in the boards since April-May but feel more like a vet because (yes this is my opinion) I never really made the same mistakes I see other newbies make. However, I still haven't taken the time to figure out picture/video posting from my phone so I'm by no means ACEDad level.

Discuss, shimmy, throw cows or bring on the cats - posters choice ;-) <- that's suppose to be an emoji but not sure if it will show up

Hijacking - at what point are you no longer a newbie?

I've only been in the boards since April-May but feel more like a vet because (yes this is my opinion) I never really made the same mistakes I see other newbies make. However, I still haven't taken the time to figure out picture/video posting from my phone so I'm by no means ACEDad level.

Discuss, shimmy, throw cows or bring on the cats - posters choice ;-) <- that's suppose to be an emoji but not sure if it will show up

It is not showing up. Are you on your phone? I believe on Tapatalk this way throwing emoji in works. But on the laptop you have to take the ones from the emoji section above ;) (Just a newbie guess so correct me if i´m wrong).

And yes, it´s difficult to know when you are no longer a newbie.
Probably at the point you get a shimmy from ACEDad or kingston? :wasntme:

Back