What Is You Favorite Part Of The Routine?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

As a choreographer, my favourite part to dream up has, this season, been the lib sequence and the pyramid. I love the creativity I'm forced to use due to being a new low-level squad here in England. I think lower levels force to you be more creative with your less advanced stunts.

Jumps, dance, and the moment after the stunts hit (right before the double downs and the crowds flipping outtt)=reason why I cheer <3 : )

I love to tumble, but I'm on a lower level then my skills. (I had a mental block during tryouts, didn't get better until now), so I don't really like that in my routine, so probably stunts.

As a choreographer, my favourite part to dream up has, this season, been the lib sequence and the pyramid. I love the creativity I'm forced to use due to being a new low-level squad here in England. I think lower levels force to you be more creative with your less advanced stunts.

I completely agree, I adore watching level 2 teams from the US really pushing the boundaries! I think Stars Elite Junior 2 are the best team in the UK for pushing a low level oh and of course AEC juniors!

My fave part is the stunts, its what makes cheer its own individual discipline!

I completely agree, I adore watching level 2 teams from the US really pushing the boundaries! I think Stars Elite Junior 2 are the best team in the UK for pushing a low level oh and of course AEC juniors!

My fave part is the stunts, its what makes cheer its own individual discipline!
Me 2! I think it's great when lvl. 2 (or any level for that matter) really push it. A lot of times, you end up seeing new stunts when this happens:) And I LOVE it:)

I like the main stunt sequence. Even though thats pretty much what i stress the most about. I also like the dance and sometimes i like baskets too, but sometimes they're weird and i don't like them. But, i really hate jumps. They're not hard for me but after i do them I'm so tired.

Back