High School What Is Your Coach To Athlete Ratio?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 7, 2016
I’m curious as to what a good (ie safe) coach to athlete ratio is considered to be. Also, how does your ratio compare with other sports at your school like football?

My JV team has 28 athletes and 2 coaches.

I believe varsity also ended up with 28 and 2 coaches

I’m not sure what safe would be considered. I also can’t speak on our football team. I’m new to the school and also up until tomorrow we’ve only been able to practice in groups of 10. Coaches included

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always 1 varsity head coach, 1 varsity assistant coach. Our JV coach refuses to have an assistant, but all other JV teams have 2 coaches. Football has about 10 coaches and I’m not even sure what they do with them all lol.

My JV team has 28 athletes and 2 coaches.

I believe varsity also ended up with 28 and 2 coaches

I’m not sure what safe would be considered. I also can’t speak on our football team. I’m new to the school and also up until tomorrow we’ve only been able to practice in groups of 10. Coaches included

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you!

Always 1 varsity head coach, 1 varsity assistant coach. Our JV coach refuses to have an assistant, but all other JV teams have 2 coaches. Football has about 10 coaches and I’m not even sure what they do with them all lol.
For teams of what size?

Back