All-Star What Team Stunted To This?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 29, 2010

This has been driving me absolutely crazy! I don't know how many years ago, at least 5 I'd say? A team did their main stunt to this song. During the part that says, "I want it all, I want it all, I want it all, and I want it now." And the front row was in heel stretches that pushed up to extension I think. Please, someone this has been irking me for weeks now!

Sorry for the annoying post! :oops:

And I was wrong. It wasn't the main stunt, and they weren't in heel stretches. But I could see the stunt with the front row pushing the stunts to extensions. Thanks Garrett!

and cheer athletics remains the only program to dethrone stingrays at worlds.

GET OUT OF MY BRAIN!!!!
All they would have to do is add in some more full ups and theyd be top 10.
I was thinking that too. I was like wow, that would still be impressive today. Maybe a little more stunt difficulty and they would be a top contender in 2011!

I am SO proud of myself for knowing this without peaking ahead of time...just a tad cheer obsessed! :p Haha I have so many days where I am seeing a song over and over then completely blank what routine it's from. And I definitely agree with all the posts above, love how this routine is "legit" 5 years later haha We all know cheer is changes are occurring rapidly, however this routine shows how much we still use a lot of the same skills today :) haha Thanks for sending us down memory lane, @IloveSeniorElite definitely not an annoying post!

This is one of my favourite routines ever! Always sticks in my head as a memorable routine. This was the year that I completely fell in love with US Allstar cheer! And to this day, Cheer Athletics is still my favourite program. First love and all...

So. Many. Standing. Tucks!

That was a kick-butt year for that gym..talk about a Worlds takeover! I love the girl at the end on the far right who is jumping up and down and does a little star jump. So adorable lol

That was a kick-butt year for that gym..talk about a Worlds takeover! I love the girl at the end on the far right who is jumping up and down and does a little star jump. So adorable lol
Amen. They took 4 teams and 3 of them took gold. There were only 6 Divisions and they won 3 of them. Incredible!

Latest posts

Back