All-Star What Type Of Mom/dad Do You Like To See At Competitions?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

At battle at the beach, I was watching teams. The mom next to me had a cheetah shirt on, with a purple tutu. She also had a teddy bear, and a massive noise maker in her hand. Then I look over, and shes laying on the floor, in the middle of the isle, peaking through the railings (we were in the front row). All the suddden she jumps up off the floor and starts jumping, screaming, and shaking that noise maker more than I have ever seen someone do it before. She was ridiculous. I couldn't help but to laugh; but I was also mortified at the same time...

At battle at the beach, I was watching teams. The mom next to me had a cheetah shirt on, with a purple tutu. She also had a teddy bear, and a massive noise maker in her hand. Then I look over, and shes laying on the floor, in the middle of the isle, peaking through the railings (we were in the front row). All the suddden she jumps up off the floor and starts jumping, screaming, and shaking that noise maker more than I have ever seen someone do it before. She was ridiculous. I couldn't help but to laugh; but I was also mortified at the same time...

Which arena was she in? How did I miss this. Bless her heart!

Arena A.

Arena B was warmups.

WOW. I hate I missed that. Poor lady!!! (You gave a great description though!)

Arena A.

Arena B was warmups.

WOW. I hate I missed that. Poor lady!!! (You gave a great description though!)

Oh I knew thattt... haha. Yes, she was my favorite. :)
The cheer moms behind me's facial expression were hilarious tooo! I found her as we were leaving the arena, or actually just walking back to our hotel becaused we stayed at the Sheraton it was connected to, and I wanted to get a picture of her so bad! But I didn't want to be mean!

I like it when the parents of our gym are loud and supportive but not obnoxious. If someone sticks a pass they were having trouble with, everyone cheers for them.

My mom actually sat on the floor in front of the judges to watch our youth team compete even though I'm on juniors. I love moms who support all the teams not just the one that their CP is on.

Latest posts

Back