What Would Your Cheerleading Teams Name Be If You Made One?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It might already be done but I really like the name Royalty Allstars and then each team would have an affiliation with something royal. Like soo...
-Queens (Lg Senior All Girl)
-Monarchs (Limited Coed)
-Dukes (Unlimited Coed)
-Princess (Lg Junior All Girl)
Thats kinda like my gym! we have...
Queens, Monarchs, Princesses, Gems, Prodigy, Legacy, Dynasty, Supremacy, Majesties, Tiaras, Crowns, Empresses, Jacks, Royals, & Jewels!!

would it be frowned upon to have the same squad names as another gym? obviously its unoriginal....but me and my sister are planning on opening a gym and weve had the name of our gym and ideas for squad names picked out for forever...and the squad names happen to be like another gym.

If I opened a gym again I would call it "Wild Cheer":), since we officialy patented the name when we closed our club in Germany.

It might already be done but I really like the name Royalty Allstars and then each team would have an affiliation with something royal. Like soo...
-Queens (Lg Senior All Girl)
-Monarchs (Limited Coed)
-Dukes (Unlimited Coed)
-Princess (Lg Junior All Girl)

alot of these names are Ulitimate Athletics Excepy maybe dukes
just sayin not trying to be mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I already have my own gym planned out for someday when I'm grown, but I'm keeping that a secret ;) I think it would be really great if this doesn't already exist to have a Broadway Cheer. The colors would be red and gold and the team names could all be different musicals or shows.
Open the curtain
The stars are here
Get ready for a show
Broadway Cheer.

Astro All Stars. ;)

Senior Level 5 - Supernova.
Senior Unlimited Coed - Black Hole.
Small Senior Level 5 - Nebula.
Junior Level 5 - Neutron.

Yeah, just like that.

I already have my own gym planned out for someday when I'm grown, but I'm keeping that a secret ;) I think it would be really great if this doesn't already exist to have a Broadway Cheer. The colors would be red and gold and the team names could all be different musicals or shows.
Open the curtain
The stars are here
Get ready for a show
Broadway Cheer.

i actually plan on opening a gym eventually, and that was an idea i had! (not the cheer though)
but i chose one of the ideas and i'm not telling

Back