What Would Your Cheerleading Teams Name Be If You Made One?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i don't know the gym name i would want but id relate it to where i live. id also try to pick a more unique color set, try not to have the "normal" colors but not crazy either... also id do the team names like cheer extreme, with colors or the old way the divisions were labeled (novice, intermediate, advance, etc.)

My mom and I were joking the other day that somebody should just combine all the most popular names into one team:
Superstar Spirit Diva Elite Diamond Dynamite Storm Force Cougar Sparkle Explosion.
Let's see them fit that on that tiny screen at comp :)

I came up with an even better one than my old idea! And I am pretty sure no one has this yet...I googled it. The gym would be One Shot Athletics and the colors would be navy blue, columbia blue, and white with silver as an accent. The teams would all be named after different types of firearm related objects. Like:
Level 1: Bang, BeeBees (Like a beebee gun) Level 2:Stun, Lasers, Bombs Level 3: Grenades, Scopes, Flash Level 4: Cannons, Missiles Level 5: Snipers, Rifles, Revolvers, Pistols Level 6: M-80's, AK-47's

I came up with an even better one than my old idea! And I am pretty sure no one has this yet...I googled it. The gym would be One Shot Athletics and the colors would be navy blue, columbia blue, and white with silver as an accent. The teams would all be named after different types of firearm related objects. Like:
Level 1: Bang, BeeBees (Like a beebee gun) Level 2:Stun, Lasers, Bombs Level 3: Grenades, Scopes, Flash Level 4: Cannons, Missiles Level 5: Snipers, Rifles, Revolvers, Pistols Level 6: M-80's, AK-47's

that is soo good! my favorite so far :)

Not sure but lightening allstars maybe?
tiny: spark
mini: clap
youth: bolt
junior 2: strike
junior all girl level 5: electricity ( totally would beat CEA Dragonflies!)
Junior coed level 5: simply electric
Senior all girl large 5: flash of light
Senior coed level 5: storms
Senior IOAG6: lightup
Senior IOC6: Thunderheads
Our colors would be electric blue, silver and white.
Our cheer would be:
Lightning allstars,
you know who we are
taking first again and again
Lightening Allstars: then the team name

me and my friend came up with this team called the arachnids hahaha it sounds kind of weird i know
the teams would be all different kinds of spiders and the uniforms would have like eight straps like spider legs
and we would have all these cool voiceovers about like venom and stuff
too weird? hahaha

Well I'm in the UK so names that are already used is less of a problem.
I think I would call it 'Vortex Extreme' and the squads would have twisty sounding names ie
Mini level 1 - Whirls
Junior level 2 - Cyclones
Junior coed level 4 - Twisters
Senior level 5 - Tornado
Senior coed level 6 - Maelstrom
Obviously the main colours would be black, dark blue, light blue, silver
:D

I since i cheer for maryland twisters, i wouldn't do any storm references. I would probably do some thing like Cheer Flame All Stars with squad names like FireFighters, Flame, Flare, Burn, or Burn Down.
That is similar to where I cheer: Georgia Heat Allstars

Psycho Cheer... Our colors would be neon pink green and purple... the moms would be the Psycho Cheer Mom Network... And all our teams would be like psych related... like Our sr coed 5 would be the obsessions, we could have panic, mania, insanity, insomnia, addicted... yea it would be pretty awesome
on another note, I think I met you & your mom at worlds when we were all stuck outside HP Fieldhouse! :D

Monarch allstars (cuz im dah Pom PRINCE!) haha jkjk
but really, I think Monarch Allstars would be a cool name.

You could have teams like "empire", "queens", "princesses", "crowns", "Knights", etc

Back