Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

NJ Coach

10's Across the Board....literally.
Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Mar 23, 2010
I know in the past @cheerKT has posted this thread, but I'm trying to start shopping early. I'm afraid all the delays in shipping and back-ordered items will make it harder to get stuff on time.

So, what are you asking for and what are thinking of giving this year?

What's on my list:
- books
- weighted blanket
- small-ish fairly neutral backpack (if anyone has recommendations that are available internationally send them my way)
- some Asian skincare products

Gifts I'll get for others:
- LEGO for one of my nephews
- either books or chipping in money for a paragliding flight for my other nephew

For everyone else I'm still undecided.

We are in the process of fully remodeling our home... so walls would be a great gift.

Anyways... not really sure what I want... maybe...
- Chicago Bears Stuff
- Snowblower
- Fire Pit For Backyard
- Drone
- G-Scale Model Train Stuff
- New RC Truck / Car

Not sure what others will get yet... but it looks like shopping needs to be done early this year.

What's on my list:
- books
- weighted blanket
- small-ish fairly neutral backpack (if anyone has recommendations that are available internationally send them my way)
- some Asian skincare products

Gifts I'll get for others:
- LEGO for one of my nephews
- either books or chipping in money for a paragliding flight for my other nephew

For everyone else I'm still undecided.
I got my sister a Nordace backpack 2 years ago. They are a little pricey but very functional and made well. Hers looks brand new and it's used every day.
Nordace

I got my sister a Nordace backpack 2 years ago. They are a little pricey but very functional and made well. Hers looks brand new and it's used every day.
Nordace

They have some really pretty backpacks, I see one or two that could be on my Christmas list this year.

They have some really pretty backpacks, I see one or two that could be on my Christmas list this year.
This is the bag I got my sister. I got it in blue.
Siena

Giving probably teal color Converse sneakers. (Are they coming back in style?) I’ve been asking for Christmas wish lists and I haven’t gotten any yet. Dang kids … hahah

My husband bought our kid's turntables a couple of years ago. They confiscated and divided all of our 70's and 80's classic rock collection, and they're now asking for vintage originals of Glen Miller, Sinatra, Etta James, Louis Armstrong, etc. So, I'm asking for a turntable, and to at least get my Beatles, Eagles, Elton John and Prince vinyl back.

I don't have much on my list, mostly anything HP related, especially Lego sets, and an Ancestry DNA kit.

For CP I got a bunch of AG stuff, like the tumbling set, xbox set, and practicewear. Also art stuff and a new hydroflask.

For my 7yo I got some Mario toys, a big mososaurus toy, and this cool rug that looks like a giant Pokemon card. I still need ideas for about $50 more.

For DH I got a couple of movie boxsets on Prime day and a couple of video games. Need more ideas for him too.

I just want to make some wonderful memories with my family and friends. This year will most likely be my papas last Christmas with us. I also hope my older cousins ends up liking the “memory box” my sister and I putting together for her in memory of her 19 month old daughter.

Reactions: JBS
Back