Whats Up With The J5 Teams Looking Better Than Ther Sr5 Team ????????

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Could it just be perception since it would be logical to expect more out of a senior team?

True, and what parent isn't their child's biggest supporter? But will say just watched Woodlands (?) J5 with my CP this morning and will say they did look pretty darn good.
Ya... Our Cali jr mafia is really good... Don't get me wrong.. I love j5 teams... I just think you can see the difference with regard to maturity and calm that comes with age and experience:)

Ya... Our Cali jr mafia is really good... Don't get me wrong.. I love j5 teams... I just think you can see the difference with regard to maturity and calm that comes with age and experience:)
Definitely agree with the maturity and calm that comes with age and experience and the difference it makes in performance. My CP just 14 this year and can see a huge difference now compared to just a year ago when on same team.

its just age? and sometimes on a junior team it can be all older girls, who could even be on a senior team. i mean its the same level. last year, my junior team outscored senior teams.

its just age? and sometimes on a junior team it can be all older girls, who could even be on a senior team. i mean its the same level. last year, my junior team outscored senior teams.
This will always be possible since there are some really good J5 teams out there and congrats for being part of what sounds like a great team.

I never said on a given day that even a sr 2 can outscore a worlds team...but when you see the routine as a whole...the team that is in the worlds division usually is more calm and mature looking....j5 is amazing but it does what it is supposed to do...prepare them for the big league...IMO

lakerfantlc part of it is that you're looking at CALI S5 teams...not quite the same. :) I totally get what the OP is saying. I've seen quite a few J5 teams this year that could give a LOT of the S5 teams (around here at least) a run for their money. I'm not sure why it is though.

Latest posts

Back