Where To Download Cheer Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 1, 2012
Hey there! So I'm sure there are some easy answers to this... but I'm in the Newbie thread for a reason! I was wondering how I could download cheer mixes so that I could have them on my ipod. Sometimes I turn on Youtube videos of popular teams' performances just so I can listen to their music, but I'd really like to be able to hear that music when I'm away from my computer. I'd love it if someone could point me in the right direction for capturing/downloading cheer music! Thanks!

Usually, I use a youtube to mp3 converter website. YouTube to mp3 Converter is my favorite, but sometimes it doesn't work because of a petition thing. When that website doesn't work, I just google "youtube to mp3" and tons of websites come up. On those websites, you'll just put in the link for the youtube video and it'll convert it to an mp3 file so you can download it and put it on your ipod.
Also, cheerlibrary.com lets you download cheer mixes. I've never done it that way, so I don't know the specifics though.

have you tried orbit downloader? it's very easy to catch/grab the link or url of the music. i've downloaded thousands cheer music, especially from cheerlibrary, by using orbit downloader. You can search it at google :)

Back