Which Brand Of Nfinity?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 17, 2011
I'm having trouble deciding which Nfinity shoe to get. I tumble so i want something light with some support, but i don't fly so i don't need much grip. Also should i go up half a size or a full size when i purchase them?

Go up half a size.
Personally, I like the evolutions. I tried the Phoenix and didn't like them. They were great shoes, tho.

My cp loves her evolutions!!
We went a half size up and its a true fit; like perfect.
So if your feet are still growing then I would go a whole size up;
But if there done growing then a half size would be perfect!

Evolutions are great but in terms of long lasting....they arent the best....my cp loves they because they "break in" so well and fast...passion get dirty real fast...are harder to break in but last longer....that is all I know...hope it helps....:)

i was thinking about the phoenix, but i've heard a lot of really good reviews about the evolutions. are the evolutions more of an all around shoe?

i was thinking about the phoenix, but i've heard a lot of really good reviews about the evolutions. are the evolutions more of an all around shoe?
ya they are rly good all around probs my favorite shoe but they only last like one season because the fall apart but thats the only down side

To go off that...I have bad knee and foot problems. I have to wear metal plates and orthopedics in my shoes and I need a fairly decent sole. Would all of that fit in this shoe? How strong a bottom do they have>

I've had both the evolutions and the phoenix and honestly I love the evolutions because of the support it gives but I LOVE the phoenix more because it feels like your wearing a sock. I only tumble too and I haven't had any issues with my ankles but when I tumble I feel like theres nothing on my feet. Everyone is different tho. With any nfinity shoe I would go up a size but if your flat footed like myself the size will be more your normal size.

Back