All-Star Which Cheer Shoes?!?!?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My CP easily goes through 2 pairs of Nfinitys every season (sometimes 3!), so a pair that's been worn all season would make me nervous. Do you tumble a lot? I'd guess that your needs will depend on what level you are, and whether you base or fly.
I'm on J1 and I fly and base. Not alot of tumbling, and only 1.5-2hrs gym-time a week. However after this first comp in 3weeks I'll be moving to S2 and possibly doing more flying. As well as being in the gym for 2-2.5 hrs instead of 1.5-2. Tbh I don't think it's really a lot?

Last edited:
I always get my stuff fro excel cheer centre. Depending on how much you are willing to pay, you can still get decent Nfinity shoes - Nfinity rival are sold on excel for 50 pounds. My recommendation depending on what shoe size you are would be to go for kids sizes as it knocks a fair bit of money off of the total cost of the shoes. If not like it was mentioned before Kaepa are also a brand Ive used before and found that it lasted.

My girl is a die hard fan of Varsity Last Pass. They are slightly heavier than Nfinity Vengeance but their pro's definitely 'outweigh' that tiny con.

They last about a full season. She started using her current pair in May. I've just given her a replacement pair to break in (i.e. wear a few times) while I wash the Cheersport/NCA filth off of her current pair. She still has a few months of life left in the others.

They are slightly less expensive. I want to say there's about a $20 price difference, but I'm not 100% positive about that.

They have more arch support. They come with their own supportive insole (hence the slight weight increase)

They don't get holes in the side/toe mesh. Ever. They just don't.

Reinforced soles on the heel and ball of the foot (where most Nfinities get holes on the soles). The holes take much longer to develop on Last Pass. But I will say that unlike Nfinity which can be worn forever with holes, the Last Pass has to be replaced after the hole is fully formed. Because of the insole, if the hole is fully formed the shoe becomes completely unusable. The good news is that it takes that hole much longer to develop and when it happens, it's a slowwwww process.

Our first pair had a tiny flaw and I emailed Varsity. They sent us two extra pair!

My girl is a die hard fan of Varsity Last Pass. They are slightly heavier than Nfinity Vengeance but their pro's definitely 'outweigh' that tiny con.

They last about a full season. She started using her current pair in May. I've just given her a replacement pair to break in (i.e. wear a few times) while I wash the Cheersport/NCA filth off of her current pair. She still has a few months of life left in the others.

They are slightly less expensive. I want to say there's about a $20 price difference, but I'm not 100% positive about that.

They have more arch support. They come with their own supportive insole (hence the slight weight increase)

They don't get holes in the side/toe mesh. Ever. They just don't.

Reinforced soles on the heel and ball of the foot (where most Nfinities get holes on the soles). The holes take much longer to develop on Last Pass. But I will say that unlike Nfinity which can be worn forever with holes, the Last Pass has to be replaced after the hole is fully formed. Because of the insole, if the hole is fully formed the shoe becomes completely unusable. The good news is that it takes that hole much longer to develop and when it happens, it's a slowwwww process.

Our first pair had a tiny flaw and I emailed Varsity. They sent us two extra pair!

It's really interesting how different kids have different experiences with shoes. CP can get more than a season out of a pair of infinity evolution, but cannot go half a season in last passes without a hole in the ball of the foot. Her lady passes had torn mesh too. She has never torn a pair of evolutions.

I really think a lot of shoe preference is very individual.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

UPDATE: I got the used pair of nfinity vengeance. They were in mint condition and I deffo wouldn't guess that they had been used for a whole season. Whoever previously owned them obviously took good care of them! They fitted quite nicely as well (about half a size up from my street shoes). They're super light and I can't wait to wear them to my first comp on Sunday! Thanks for all your advice guys! If I didn't have this thread I probably would've just gotten Nike's or something :shaka:

Last edited:
Looking at the Vengeance right now - can anyone give some input on sizing... ie. What size street shoe you wear v.s what size nfinity shoe....
I used to wear an 8.5 in the Evolution's... But for what ever reason those feel small (after a 2 year retirement)...

Any input appreciated. Thanks

Looking at the Vengeance right now - can anyone give some input on sizing... ie. What size street shoe you wear v.s what size nfinity shoe....
I used to wear an 8.5 in the Evolution's... But for what ever reason those feel small (after a 2 year retirement)...

Any input appreciated. Thanks
My daughter who wears either a 9 or 9.5 women's size wears a 10 in all cheer shoes. I would recommend to size up at least a full size.

My daughter who wears either a 9 or 9.5 women's size wears a 10 in all cheer shoes. I would recommend to size up at least a full size.

Thank you! I have a one-shot to order them and get them (as i just joined a team to sub for an injury, and competition is next weekend...) last thing i want to do is pay $130 for shoes that don't fit & have to compete in them :confused:
I'm thinking I'll order the 9.5 I usually wear an 8/9 in street shoes.

Thank you! I have a one-shot to order them and get them (as i just joined a team to sub for an injury, and competition is next weekend...) last thing i want to do is pay $130 for shoes that don't fit & have to compete in them :confused:
I'm thinking I'll order the 9.5 I usually wear an 8/9 in street shoes.
That sounds about right. CP is a 7.5 in a Nike tennis shoe and an 8.5 in nfinity.

That sounds about right. CP is a 7.5 in a Nike tennis shoe and an 8.5 in nfinity.

So for future reference for people... I have abnormally narrow feet 9.5 fit length wise (+1 size from my street shoe)... but they are SO wide on my feet - laced up as tight as they possibly can be & still not tight enough. I had the same problem in my evolutions.

So for future reference for people... I have abnormally narrow feet 9.5 fit length wise (+1 size from my street shoe)... but they are SO wide on my feet - laced up as tight as they possibly can be & still not tight enough. I had the same problem in my evolutions.
CP has narrow feet and ends up with her evolutions laced all the way closed by the time they are broken in. You might have better luck with the nfinity defiance or varsity last pass. CP found those to fit a little narrower and she didn't have to lace them closed.

Back