Which Team Would Be Best?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15407
  • Start date

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

D

Deleted member 15407

So, I'm considering joining an allstar team. YESSS. But, I have a choice: A team called Legacy thats about a 30 minute drive. They've been a team for 4 years, and my older friend is on it. They have a Senior level 3-4. And a Junior... They are really good. OR I could be on this team called Total Impact, which takes place at my tumbling gym. They've been there for a year, and they are okay. They only have two teams, Senior level 2 (origianlly level 3, but got bumped down...) and a Junior level... idk. That gym is only a few minutes away.

HERES MY DILEMMA.
Legacy has a good reputation, but i've never actually seen them preform.
Impact is new, so now real reputation.

QUESTION IS: Which one is the best, the new or old gym? (None go to worlds... yet:) )

Well you can tell that you are leaning towards Legacy, but I think the best thing to do is go to both gyms, observe their practices and see which feels like a better fit for you. What is their philosophy? How do they conduct a practice?

you should definitively go watch there teams this year but also Google them and look at there teams on YouTube and it depends what level you are that will make a big difference in your decision which one fits you better.also talk to the gym owners you can always tell by the way they treat you if it's a right fit.

Back