Who Is Your Fave Cheerleader ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Emileigh Gutierrez - My CP
Andrea Gutierrez - My CP
Hailey Bednar - My BFF's CP ;)

My three favs by far, of course, lol.

Other cheerleaders I have personally seen and have been awestruck by their "total package":

Brittni Love - she really IS great at everything!!
Whitney Love - Great at everything AND a great leader to boot!
Jonathan Rhodes - Amazing at everything!!
Carol Isernhagen - Amazing at everything!!

I wanted to add something to this... last night at Obsession practice the team is going full out...Brittni Love is in the MIDDLE of doing her high to high tick tock...she's yelling encouragements to the other fliers around her... "come on Rachel, you can do it!!" "You've got this Brittany!!" All while continuing on to her double up and nailing it flawlessly...I just love this girl more and more and feel so blessed to have gotten to know her (sort of) this year. Such a leader and such an inspiration at such a young age. She might officially be my "most favorite", on a line all by herself. :)

Maddie Gardner, Jamie Andries, Peyton Mabry, Gabi Butler, Whitney Love, and Toni Bronisevsky! I seriously could go on... lol

Jamie Andres and Regan they are so nice and sweat. They always have tips for me.
Gabi butler adn Kiara Nowlin are also amazing
and Erica Englebert

Love love love Maison Baker.
And Erica Englebert is a close second.. but Maison just tops it for me !

Well, i read all the pages now.. And why has no one mentioned Holden Ray? He is FIERCE! xD

Oh yeah.
Tumbling: Whitney Love, Kelsey Rule, Toni Bronisevsky, Gabi Butler, Kiara Nowlin, Matt Smith
Jumps: Kiara Nowlin
Stunts: Gabi Butler
Dance: Oryanna DeCastro!

Back