All-Star Who Saw This?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 17, 2011
I was watching CEA Junior Coed Battle at the beach day 2 and I noticed that when one girl got hurt, the little tiny maddy who I think is Molly's sister went to fill in even though she was half the size of the other base. Who else thinks that teammates should always be this caring? I thought it was really cute

I was watching CEA Junior Coed Battle at the beach day 2 and I noticed that when one girl got hurt, the little tiny maddy who I think is Molly's sister went to fill in even though she was half the size of the other base. Who else thinks that teammates should always be this caring? I thought it was really cute
i watched their routine a bunch and never saw this! what part did she jump in to help?

i think they are talking about baskets, but if you watch day 1 she has always front spotted that basket, i think she just got confused on where she was at :)

Now thats what I call team work . I will have to watch the video again to see it.

just saw the video from a different angle, i couldnt catch it in the one i was watching, that is awesome if she was going to try to base that. true teamwork

Back