All-Star Who Will Win Large Senior Division @ Worlds 2012?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Out of curiosity, has anyone correctly predicted the last two Worlds winners in large senior? (backed up by links to posts where we can see this). Just seeing if anyone has a streak of more than one correct prediction going. (my guess is that those are few and far between). That would be a good gauge of how useful FB predictions are.

just kidding. i got small senior right, but mixed up cea and wcss.

I have an obsession with CEA... but I have a feeling that they wont place well this year, even if they bring it. Their routines look similair each year to me, Im praying for change <3
DUH! haven't you read the previous threads? :deadhorse::starwars:

Out of curiosity, has anyone correctly predicted the last two Worlds winners in large senior? (backed up by links to posts where we can see this). Just seeing if anyone has a streak of more than one correct prediction going. (my guess is that those are few and far between). That would be a good gauge of how useful FB predictions are.

I highly doubt it. Most of us can only spell the name of one team.

Well, SOME people are going to rack up crazy points in bracket this year- only 3 teams and there's a finite number of combinations..

As for 'rebuilding years', I don't know if I'd say it was a rebuilding year for Stars (because I haven't seen any of these teams and I can't confirm nor deny anything), but didn't they lose around 17 Seniors? Even if the new girls coming in are just as or even more talented, it's a completely new team dynamic. That's over 1/3 new team!

I think it's safe to say that each team lost a boatload of seniors..All of them lost at least like 15 with the loss of super seniors I think we can agree on? So that's not really a valid argument. New faces are gonna be on the floor, for everyone I just can't wait for the showcases!

WCSS4!

I think it's safe to say that each team lost a boatload of seniors..All of them lost at least like 15 with the loss of super seniors I think we can agree on? So that's not really a valid argument. New faces are gonna be on the floor, for everyone I just can't wait for the showcases!

WCSS4!

As I said in the thread I started, I know nothing about the other teams but I do know about SE. If all of them lost that many, it evens things up a bit from my pov as experience is critical under pressure. I do know, however, that the routine SE is putting out this year is not like the last 2 years.

Im rooting for F5 to just bring it like crazy! but if i had to choose someone else to win i would say......WCSS! their just as good but i think F5 has more flavor!

I want CEA to win. Only because for some unexpected reason it seems like the mythical Teal Army has calmed down quite a bit but the people who 'don't like them' have gotten SO ANGRY. And defensive...and ANGRY. So since I'm not Lady Gaga and can't add a diamond/crystal to my coffee cup, I'd like to add a dash of Angry Drama to my tea. *sips*

i don't really have a favorite, i LOVE wcss and cea.
i really loved wcss's 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2011 worlds routines.
the 2010 latin theme was not really my favorite but creative.
cea's 2009 routine gets me everytime, i loved that one.

At this point I Can actually say I don't care who wins that division, it's all about small senior and medium for me this year !!

Back