All-Star Who Will Win Large Senior Division @ Worlds 2012?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hahaha you knew what you started when you made this thread. I won't comment until I see a full out routine. People are just cycling through the big 3. For all we know Stars (only saying this because most people think they'll win) won't win for the next 10 years. I would like to see some opinions that are based around facts which none of us have yet and if we do, they are biased.

*goes and watches everyone skip this comment and still say Stars will win*

Not gonna lie, it's nice to have people actually routing for them before a season starts. This hasn't happened in a solid 5 years.

I totally get what you're saying, but I'd rather have people routing for them for the right reasons. Not because the big 3 has all won and now it's time to start the cycle again. I'm not even a Stars fan but I just don't like when people hop on the band wagon for no reason.

Hate to disappoint, but here goes, my post was based ENTIRELY on fact. No "fandom" whatsoever. I think you would be shocked how often Las Vegas is exactly correct on sporting events a year in advance. Also, history of a team is a great amount of info that can be used to make a prediction.

i dont understannd howw we have a thread likee this when the routines aren't even done yet... seems likee people are just saying their favoritess so CEA :)

I guess no one can be entirely sure at this point seeing as how the majority of us have not seen any of these teams and what talent they have this year (for those of you who have seen Large Senior teams practicing, Im jealous of your sneak preview!) Obviously my personal prediction will change once I see these teams in action but I must say (and this is a little hard to say only because Im usually rooting for Twisters) I would love to see Stars take it home this year.

Back