Who Would Be Your Dream Team??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

*sigh* just another example of nobody understanding that acedad isn't a rude person...

They'll learn to love me. Or not make silly posts that are too easy to knock out of the ballpark!!

I've had to use extreme self control to avoid posting on the time and level 5 threads!

:D

They'll learn to love me. Or not make silly posts that are too easy to knock out of the ballpark!!

I've had to use extreme self control to avoid posting on the time and level 5 threads!

:D

honestly, its you kind of people that make me not want to be a cheer mom if i am so lucky to have girls or boys who want to cheer. i dont want to put up with rude people like you. How are the comments you are saying NOT rude? please re-evaluate your use of "self control"

honestly, its you kind of people that make me not want to be a cheer mom if i am so lucky to have girls or boys who want to cheer. i dont want to put up with rude people like you. How are the comments you are saying NOT rude? please re-evaluate your use of "self control"

A quick teasing post is not rudeness. It is a way to help guide newbie posters into thinking about what they post. Just posting random thoughts without searching to see if there are already 50,000 threads about the same thing will generate true rudeness like you can't believe.

Of course my post was sarcastic. But that's the way I am and I'm not likely to change.

I would hate to do anything to actually cause a young lady to not want to have children just to avoid the possibility of becoming a cheer mom.

maybe you guys should read the boards a little more before you attack ACEDAD, IMO he is VERY well respected around here
anyways, I think Kelsey Rule, Maddie Gardner, Sheldon Bullock, Whitney Love, Toni B, Bucky O'Leary, and Kiara Nowlin are all amazing cheerleaders

I think we are done talking about this stuff so stop bringing it back up!! thanks!!

I would clone myself and make a team of 36 of just me, and only me.

Actually I would have 35 of me, and 1 of ACEDAD, cause I like his "rudeness" ;)
Courtney?? Its Connor from Coastal, idk if this is your page or that other girl in the pictures page.

Latest posts

Back