All-Star Who's Going? Champions League Movie Event

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Our gym is also using it as one of our end of the season get togethers for all the kids. The rest of the coaches and I bought our tickets a while ago. I just saw a preview for it the other day when I saw the new Muppet movie. I'm excited!

I say that I hope this Champion League last because for my daughter this movie experience is so unreal and I know after I purchased those movie tickets my daughter was so excited and began talking about her chance on the big screen competing... And many of the kids at the gym are talking about their future in this sport too.... These young people competing in this Champion League, win or lose are trailblazers... :shimmy:

We have a mandatory cheer meeting that night. The nearest theater where it is playing is two hours away.

So bummed.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I hope the Green Bay theater isn't sold out...I looked online today if you can buy tickets but it was available yet on the theater site and then the other site I found said they were not selling tickets online. So hopefully that doesn't mean it is sold out...

My friend and I are planning on going! It says tickets aren't being sold online but with my theater that's honestly not a surprise..I'll be calling tomorrow to double check.

in europe so yet again i guess we wont be able to watch it or does anyone know if they'll put it online later on?

I emailed Nfinity a while back to see if us Europe kids could get a look and they said they could stream the movie to cinemas in Europe but only if a) the cinema was full (unlikely) and b) the cinema actually let you do that.
So basically no :(
And they have no plans to bring out a DVD. I'm so bummed cause I know a lot of us wanna see it!

Latest posts

Back