All-Star Who's Going? Champions League Movie Event

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I emailed Nfinity a while back to see if us Europe kids could get a look and they said they could stream the movie to cinemas in Europe but only if a) the cinema was full (unlikely) and b) the cinema actually let you do that.
So basically no :(
And they have no plans to bring out a DVD. I'm so bummed cause I know a lot of us wanna see it!
No DVD?! I think that would be something the athletes and the families of the athletes would love to have. And the fans would love it too.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I heard it won't be online. I hope someone sneak a camera inside and put it online.

Nikaa, what you are asking us to do is against the law:eek:... the crime is called Piracy, that is stealing and I believe that I can be fine, my camera will be confiscated and I can lose, what little freedom I have... even though, I am indentured to Sallie-Mae for student loans...:p LOL

My friend and I are planning on going! It says tickets aren't being sold online but with my theater that's honestly not a surprise..I'll be calling tomorrow to double check.

Hey, I stopped by the theater to pick up my tickets because they were not selling them online.,, I suggest, you should do the same... pick up those tickets, NOW!

We have a mandatory cheer meeting that night. The nearest theater where it is playing is two hours away.

So bummed.

Our gym moved our practice to Wednesday night, so we all could go to the movie theater to watch this special event... many of the people from my gym pretty much taken over the cinema near the gym, should be a great evening for all... ALRIGHT!!!:chestbump:

Our gym moved our practice to Wednesday night, so we all could go to the movie theater to watch this special event... many of the people from my gym pretty much taken over the cinema near the gym, should be a great evening for all... ALRIGHT!!!:chestbump:
Yup...basically the whole gym will be there on Wednesday it's gonna be a little crazy

I'm willing to bet they make a DVD. Competitions sell DVDs after the competition ends so why wouldn't CL?

I'm willing to bet they make a DVD. Competitions sell DVDs after the competition ends so why wouldn't CL?

I have no concept of the production costs for a DVD, but I would be willing to bet that a DVD would be another money maker for them... I'm sure plenty of people would love buy it.

Yup...basically the whole gym will be there on Wednesday it's gonna be a little crazy

I think, most of the practices on Wednesdays have been shortened by an hour,,, but I can't speak for all the teams... I love it when the gym is busy though, all that positive energy...Booyah!

Except it is showing on Thursday the 1oth....

I really do hope it gets put online, even for purchase on iTunes or Amazon. Cp has practice that night at 7:30 :(.

I'm betting a DVD will be made, or it will be online somewhere after the theatre showing. I imagine they want all the business they can get in the theatre and wouldn't want you to think you could see it another way until then.

Of course they will! If anyone is unable to make it to the theatre that night, I wouldn't fret too much if you can't make it...it will be available soon after.

Back