All-Star Why Did Angel Leave Smoed?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ohhhh....I totally forgot about BeaverTails. A delicious Canadian pastry. It's as symbolic as the funnel cake and totally customizable. We get one every time we visit Canada's Wonderland. I had my first one while skating on the Rideau Cannel in Ottawa one winter many years ago.
1298952683IzmSBlX4_zpsqjipetxd.jpg

Ohhhh....I totally forgot about BeaverTails. A delicious Canadian pastry. It's as symbolic as the funnel cake and totally customizable. We get one every time we visit Canada's Wonderland. I had my first one while skating on the Rideau Cannel in Ottawa one winter many years ago.

What. Is. That?!

Omg that looks so good. Does it have cinnamon sugar on it? Every time I come on this thread I find myself wanting all this food.

@Eyes On The Prize is bubble tea like what boba tea sells? I googled bubble tea and boba tea came up.

Yep, it's just like what @Robin Sparkles said. I think "Bubble" is the American/lazy way of saying boba.

I've never tried the taro flavor but I always associate taro with bubble tea.

My favorite is the coffee flavor, more milk, less tea and I like it reallyyyyyy sweet with lots of tapioca pearls. There was a take out place in my college town that made it perfectly. I'd persuade my room mates to order food from them like every week just so I could get my bubble tea delivered to my room [emoji48]

Last edited:
Tea & milk mixed together with tapioca pearls added. Although my favorite in high school was a strawberry slush with mango star shaped jelly.
(Also, don't listen to anyone who tells you taro tastes like chocolate. Not that I fell for that or anything...)

Set phasers to 'love me'!
So your tea is chunky :confused:

Latest posts

Back