OT Winter Olympics 2022

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Oct 14, 2012
anyone else watching the winter olympics, i normally only watch the snowboarding portion. But man oh man ive gone down the rabbit hole of youtube videos when it comes to the womens ice skating drama.

I've been watching it pretty much every day the last few weeks, sad it's about over. But maybe I can be more productive haha.
That drama was insane!

I usually only watch skeleton, luge and ice hockey, but I wanted to watch Nathan Chen win his gold! I never watch figure stating because I didn't understand the score sheet (I still don't understand it fully lol, but I think I have a basic understanding) anyway I have also gone down YouTube rabbit hole of figure skating drama. If it knew it was this dramatic, I would have started watching it a long time ago haha.

I watch basically curling, because I freaking love that sport, and speed skating since it's what I grew up doing. Unfortunately I worked during most of the speed skating events and didn't see much of it. I need to watch the replays yet because after my wife sent me a result without a spoiler alert I told her to not talk to me about it again. So now I barely know what happened the whole time!

Back