All-Star Woodlands Elite Or Spirit Of Texas?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If you are moving to Houston I would not limit your choice to only WECC. There are a number of quality programs in the metro area and you owe it to yourself to check them out. They all have different feels and finding the right fit for you is more important than picking the best fit. There is UC on the SE side and their JRAFO won Jr Coed a couple of years ago and AFO goes to Worlds every year, there is Texas on the NE side, they are sending 3 teams to Worlds this year and there is Prodigy on the west side of town who I think is sending 1 team this year. I have probably missed a few too

Hands down - I'd choose Spirit of Texas! I love Woodlands Elite and think they are very good...but I think the experience at SOT is crazy. They have such a strong winning tradition - with high expectations (and cost $$) But you know that if you make a level 5 team at Spirit - your going to be on one of the best, most highly regarded teams in the country. Purple Point Power!

dont be a ring chaser...go where you FIT in...theres 4 major gyms in the houston area to choose from...and 2 in the dallas area...so dont limit your self just because gym XYZ has more titles than ABC...its about where you'll fit in and what uniform will look best on you duh!

If moving to the Woodlands area- From someone who's daughter has been a member of Woodlands and Texas Cheer I would have to say both are amazing programs. But both are totally different. I would go and practice at both gyms or even Uc or Prodigy a couple times get the feel for them all. Are you looking for all girl, coed, somewhere you can continue cheering after high school (international teams).... so much to factor in.

woodlands elite- usually does only all girl senior level 5 teams. sometimes a coed 5 they have a all girl j 5 as well
texas cheer- has both a coed and an all girl and an international level 6 team
uc- has a senior coed and a jr coed team usually
prodigy- they also have a senior coed and jr coed 5

but each gym has a totally different feeling to them, visit them all :)))

BUTTTTTTT IF YOUR MOVING TO ARLINGTON!!!!!!!! SPIRIT OF TEXAS IS AMAZING! AND SO IS CHEER ATHLETICS! DO NOT LIMIT YOURSELF! TRY BOTH OUT GIRL!!! :))) CANT GO WRONG EITHER WAY

Considering neither Spirit of Texas or Woodlands Elite are in houston, I'm not sure why you would choose those two lol... Either being a fantastic choice. I personally love Woodlands Elite. But Texas Cheer is actually in houston, so you may want to consider that.

You might want to consider that SOT is moving and may not be located in Arlington for 2011-2012 season.

They lost the lease on their existing building, they will be moving but it has not been announced if they will remain in Arlington or relocate to a different area in DFW.

Woodlands Elite- for sure.
The staff is so positive and the facility is INCREDIBLE.

I cheered for 9 years at another Houston gym and I have to say that my last year at Woodlands Elite was by far my best. The owners are incredible people who really care about each cheerleader. I feel like they have a really balanced program-being a good person is just as important as winning and I think this is a rare find in allstar cheerleading.

Back