All-Star World Cup Shooting Staws!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I meant to add last night that I think their opening formation is so much better.

They are allowed to not like it. You voice you opinion on other topics. The sarcasm isn't needed. Go ahead and shimmy this, I know you will.

I like their routine better visually. But I still like their old music better.

Ok you still dont like their music & someone still doesn't like the pyramid, but do we have to hear about it on every new video of stars?! We know you still don't like it. You prob never will. Stars have had a rough start this season. Some encouragement would be nice..

I wouldn't say they're attending a lot of locals but they have added on some locals to just get out on a mat and run their skills in front of people, they only go to like less than 10 comps a year and they are all 2 day comps so I think they have been just hittin the locals not to compete as much as throw the skills. From what I understand most times they'll have their normal practice and then run over to these comps as a team and expo for the sake of performing. :)

They're going to locals to get out on the floor. and do the routine in front of people. Great preparation for dallas!

Also, Stars (and all of the other wc teams) perform like they are at a major competition even when its just a local. its great

Ok you still dont like their music & someone still doesn't like the pyramid, but do we have to hear about it on every new video of stars?! We know you still don't like it. You prob never will. Stars have had a rough start this season. Some encouragement would be nice..
haha I understand what you're saying, it was way too late when I wrote that post last night. I was exhausted. You're probably right, I probably will never like it. I haven't been a fan of their style of music for a few years now. Which is why I was so excited when their music at the beginnign of the season had so many newer songs in it. However I think I've only made the music comment twice. And I did post a little bit ago that I like their opening formation and on several other threads I have noted that it looks a lot cleaner. I'm happy for them, it looks like they are making the changes that their routine needed and it looks a lot better.

ohh my gosh! thatlooks 100 times better other then that little stunt fall. im in love <3333

I can't hear it either, so I'm not sure how people can love/hate the changes...Also, if you don't want negative comments, then don't post videos of the team's performance in a public forum...It's bound to get criticized.

Back