All-Star Worlds 2007

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just watched a handful of videos from Worlds 2007.

I feel like everybody was so much cleaner in everything back then. Maybe it's because everything was simpler, and more motions less "dancey" stuff. Not hating on today's cheerleaders, but go watch a few and let me know what you think

i couldn't agree with you more, and it seems like they all deserve to win like in large senior closest fight ever between cheer athletics and world cup and so for large senior coed between cheer athletics and top gun, the four of them are my all time favorite routines,

Yeah, I miss the older routines. Back then it was a lot about the routine as a whole, instead of jampacking as many skills in 2:30 as you can.

I know this isn't from 2007, but this is one of my faves! Especially because it is from the first ever Worlds!! Still have that Worlds DVD <3

Not only were routines cleaner back then, but I remember when teams NEVER fell at major competitions like NCA, UCA, and even the earlier years at worlds. It was unheard of. Now it's all too common for any team to drop at a major competition. It made the competition much more stiff and based on how well you do the skill versus what skills you do and if the team next to you drops or not.

this is definitely a good year for them. def an improvement from past years. they are way better this year then they have ever been. placed 4th at cheersport and recieved a partial paid bid from us spirit. oh theyve DEFINITELY gone down hill..........................

yeah they def look really good. just they look really rushed. Compared to their 2006 routine their just not as neat but they def have much more difficult skills.

Back