All-Star Worlds 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

haha sorry guys i didnt mean to make this as any kind off offensive thread, all top 3 in large senior did AMAZING! i absolutely love this division and i feel like its one of the most competitive. F5 went out there and rocked it...as usual. :) they are definitely my 3 favorite teams in the cheerleading world.

I love senior elite but right now wcss have more class and they have won worlds 3 times they dont flip out when they loose
they flipped out? i mean...obviously this meant alot to them (as it does to every other team at worlds). but you win some and you lose some. im excited to see what this next year has in store for all these ladies!

The fans mainly flipped lol
haha sorry guys i didnt mean to make this as any kind off offensive thread, all top 3 in large senior did AMAZING! i absolutely love this division and i feel like its one of the most competitive. F5 went out there and rocked it...as usual. :) they are definitely my 3 favorite teams in the cheerleading world.

they flipped out? i mean...obviously this meant alot to them (as it does to every other team at worlds). but you win some and you lose some. im excited to see what this next year has in store for all these ladies!

Yeah, y'all please don't say the team flipped out, etc. I saw some really good sportsmanship today despite the loss. We got some really good pics of my daughter w/F5, I saw a SE girl and WC girl walking and talking together after the awards, numerous individual pics together, and even most SE fans I saw stood and clapped when F5 was announced as winners.

Oh I wasn't saying that at all! But thts good that they were all so respectful.

This thread is ridiculous and completely inappropriate. Worlds was just YESTERDAY and people are not even letting the winner enjoy their hard-earned victory. This thread is VERY unsportsmanlike and embarrassing. Pathetic.

Back