All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 3 Updates (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This may be a silly question but when I was at large senior/coed finals, I didn't get chance to look for any Worlds apparel as that was my one and only time going to Worlds. I was just wondering if it is sold anywhere online at all or if anyone has bought anything that they suddenly do not like or does not fit them, I will be super interested!

Update on worlds large division dilemmas:
dbbd11255b80c555572e0dbbc3c7bf37.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know how to cancel the flocheer subscription on mobile?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did it from my phone yesterday so let's see if I remember how to do it. Go to flocheer.com, then at the top left there was like three lines I think to open a menu, at the bottom of that menu click your account name, then I think at the bottom of that it said cancel subscription or something to that effect. Had to answer a couple questions and confirm that I wanted to cancel. It was overall a pretty easy process. Hope that helps!

When did USASF take down their own Worlds videos on their youtube channel? I just checked it looks like all the Worlds videos are gone.

Maybe it's possible that DJ knew this young man when he was younger and has a true connection with him because he's from Delaware (small state right?) and he's happy he became a World Champion. We get out of hand on the boards sometimes assuming we know exactly what people are thinking because we are so smart and know it all.

I have been removed from SSX for 4 years but I was crying when they won (thanks to the periscope feed!!!). The last kids that I was team dad for and now some of their sisters are on this present team and I was tweeting and Facebooking like crazy. I sure hope no one takes any of that out of context.

Bottom line is: If you are wondering what I mean by a tweet or comment anywhere, just ask me and I'll tell you. I recommend you give the same respect to DJ or don't comment.

100% accurate SharkDad, I've known this athlete & his family since his first season at a local gym in our home state.
People will deductively breakdown and over analyze whatever crumbs of evidence they can leach onto & run with it.

I'm just now seeing this but, it's a great reminder of why I am not, nor do I plan to ever become active on the Fierceboards again - people are literally ridiculous and exhausting.

Have a great summer everyone!!

Not a jab at BSB. 100% kudos to a kid that grew up in Delaware. His entire family moved to Florida. He's not a fly-in

Correct, the posters who are assuming "shade" are epically ridiculous - enjoy your Fierceboards your antics are exactly the reason why many people left & don't take this place seriously - you do not make it an enjoyable platform.

I'm exhausted just reading over the ridiculousness.

im 100%... positive he knew what he was doing when he thought out and wrote this tweet :

bsb.jpg

trying to get people to take the bait :rolleyes:.
I knew exactly what I was doing, congratulating a friend.. a friend whose family relocated to Florida years ago - after he started his cheer career in our home state. So you really hit the nail on the head with this assumption! Great job!

100% accurate SharkDad, I've known this athlete & his family since his first season at a local gym in our home state.
People will deductively breakdown and over analyze whatever crumbs of evidence they can leach onto & run with it.

I'm just now seeing this but, it's a great reminder of why I am not, nor do I plan to ever become active on the Fierceboards again - people are literally ridiculous and exhausting.

Have a great summer everyone!!

Maybe if you would only post the tweets you are paid for on your OFFICIAL twitter, you wouldn't confuse people! Its hard to tell which are paid tweets and which are your personal opinion tweets. How many times have you tweeted something about your "favorite" gym that didn't pay you, and then post something very similar about another gym that had to pay you to tweet something about them. I think people would have very different opinions about your posts if they knew what was a PAID endorsement compared to your personal opinion.

Maybe if you would only post the tweets you are paid for on your OFFICIAL twitter, you wouldn't confuse people! Its hard to tell which are paid tweets and which are your personal opinion tweets. How many times have you tweeted something about your "favorite" gym that didn't pay you, and then post something very similar about another gym that had to pay you to tweet something about them. I think people would have very different opinions about your posts if they knew what was a PAID endorsement compared to your personal opinion.
Not to stick my head in the mouth of the lion...but in my personal experience, his personal opinions about gyms don't make it on to CU.

Not to stick my head in the mouth of the lion...but in my personal experience, his personal opinions about gyms don't make it on to CU.
Maybe Mom2Three needs to find an alternative resource seeing how she has clear issues.

Correct Jen.

Back