All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 1 (saturday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

b53a8435e378d398e57e5ac1ce5c0cec.jpg

Agreed , I’d love to see raw scores with deductions. I know we didn’t hit 0 like some think we did but i know others had more deductions than us so i would love to see raws to really see what we have to make up ... since 0 percent of the lead carry’s over tomorrow.
While it’s so freaking amazing actually winning trials, it doesn’t matter because we are international if we can’t make top 3 then it’s all over with no globe[emoji24]
Thank you so much for this, and congratulations to Stars Vipers!! I had zero doubt that they would be in first after watching all the performances from their division... in fact, I would've been upset for Anacondas if they weren't in first for today.

Also, scores from IOSC 5 and XSC 5
2nh19xj.jpg

None of these teams can afford having even a strand of hair out of place if they want to make top 3 tomorrow.
dy62dk.jpg

Agreed , I’d love to see raw scores with deductions. I know we didn’t hit 0 like some think we did but i know others had more deductions than us so i would love to see raws to really see what we have to make up ... since 0 percent of the lead carry’s over tomorrow.
Our wish has been granted. This is the kind of content I am HERE for:
IMG_2784.jpg

IMG_2792.jpg

IMG_2788.jpg

IMG_2790.jpg

IMG_2778.jpg
IMG_2779.jpg

IMG_2780.jpg

IMG_2781.jpg

IMG_2789.jpg

fullsizeoutput_d39.jpeg

IMG_2791.jpg

Last edited:
Up and getting ready for church.

I will not be home until about NOON. SO I'LL MISS QUITE A FEW OF MY FAVES THIS AM.

BOARD FRIENDS.

I AM COUNTING ON YOU FOR UPDATES.

IF SOMEONE SO MUCH AS CRINKLES A TOE ON SSX/GENS/ETC. PLEASE POST ABOUT IT.

Also, VIDEOS. PLS.

Up and getting ready for church.

I will not be home until about NOON. SO I'LL MISS QUITE A FEW OF MY FAVES THIS AM.

BOARD FRIENDS.

I AM COUNTING ON YOU FOR UPDATES.

IF SOMEONE SO MUCH AS CRINKLES A TOE ON SSX/GENS/ETC. PLEASE POST ABOUT IT.

Also, VIDEOS. PLS.
We got you. They seem to be taking some videos down pretty fast, but some are still up from yesterday, so we'll see

Oxygen are (I think) the first non open Australian team to go to worlds, and they made semis!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flyers had a Large Senior team (Obession) make it to finals in ...2016 maybe 2015? But that was also a year where there was only 10 Large Senior teams around

I loved the Oxygen routine and kept asking where those kids came from. I hope they make it to finals!

Back