All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 1 (saturday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ghost score? Anyone?

ad38f9761d607f6054000257fa8d8b25.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have no idea who I am rooting for in International Large coed. I always enjoy oo5 but ghost has an amazing routine and then anacondas was also great. I will say that wildcats have not really wowed me this season

ad38f9761d607f6054000257fa8d8b25.jpg

I know everyone is loving that he's sharing the final scores, but I'd rather see the score sheets because right now we have no idea what deductions teams have received.
ETA: CheerUpdates came through with ALL the score sheets - Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 1 (saturday) | Page 35 | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer

I think people are forgetting that under-rotated elements (both in tumbling, basket tosses and dismounts) all receive deductions.

Does anyone remember how much deductions are? None of the links provided by USASF work (of course they wouldn't, because USASF):
US All Star Federation: Score Sheets & Deductions

Last edited:
Order for SSC5 with scores-
1. Cheer Athletics - RoyalCats 122.3
2. Oxygen All Stars - 117.6
3. World Class Athletics - 117.1
4. Rockstar Cheer - 115.9
5. Rock Starz - 155.85
6. Cheer Factor - 115.75
7. Indiana Ultimate - 110.5
8. One United All Stars - 108.45
9. Cheer Extreme Richmond - 108.15
10. ACE Huntsville - 107.15

order for IOLC5 -
1. Stars Vipers - Anacondas
2. Top Gun - 005
3. California - Ghost Recon
4. Cheer Athletics - Wildcats
5. Macs All Star - Legacy
6. CheerForce - Nfinity
7. USA Starz - Reign
8. Charlotte All Stars - Teal
9. Xtreme Cheer - Inferno
10. World Elite - Temptation / Palm Beach - Lightning

Oxygen are (I think) the first non open Australian team to go to worlds, and they made semis!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know everyone is loving that he's sharing the final scores, but I'd rather see the score sheets because right now we have no idea what deductions teams have received.

I think people are forgetting that under-rotated elements (both in tumbling, basket tosses and dismounts) all receive deductions.

Does anyone remember how much deductions are? None of the links provided by USASF work (of course they wouldn't, because USASF):
US All Star Federation: Score Sheets & Deductions

b53a8435e378d398e57e5ac1ce5c0cec.jpg

Agreed , I’d love to see raw scores with deductions. I know we didn’t hit 0 like some think we did but i know others had more deductions than us so i would love to see raws to really see what we have to make up ... since 0 percent of the lead carry’s over tomorrow.
While it’s so freaking amazing actually winning trials, it doesn’t matter because we are international if we can’t make top 3 then it’s all over with no globe[emoji24]

Back