All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 1 (saturday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That routine was really fun! I'm not sure I like the uniforms though.. That's very bright and lots of it, I feel especially they guys needs something to break it up a bit.

That routine was really fun! I'm not sure I like the uniforms though.. That's very bright and lots of it, I feel especially they guys needs something to break it up a bit.

The uniform was so distracting. In my opinion it’s too bright or they need another color to break up all the red.

I know I'm super late to the Anacondas train but DEAR LORD I LOVE THEM. Also, I know people keep bringing up the brightness of the uniforms, but I love it and think it helps them stand out more. They better globe this year, I'm rooting for them hardcore.

I know I'm super late to the Anacondas train but DEAR LORD I LOVE THEM. Also, I know people keep bringing up the brightness of the uniforms, but I love it and think it helps them stand out more. They better globe this year, I'm rooting for them hardcore.

Yep all that red... they sure do stand out!!! LOL
:D

I like the unis. It's the same ones they've had all 3 years (or similar, they've been all red all 3 years at least)

Electric - so clean and looked insane
Aces - I agree with the division change so much they killed it
Infinity royals - wow don't forget about them!! They are hungry
Cheer nation - their story is amazing and such a good routine
Swooshcats - one of the best performances for them this season...insane
This division is gonna be so tight!!

Wildcats - heartbroken but every other part of their routine was literal perfection
OO5 - Amazing as always
Anacondas - snatch a globe!!

Husband came home from work...

“So, is this what you did all day or what”

Look buddy. I also got groceries between Canadian trials and the start of US trials and did exactly one load of laundry and ran the dog.

But yes. Sitting here was the bulk of my day
Look buddy[emoji23][emoji23] but that seems like good planning and alot done for being worlds to me!

Skickat från min HUAWEI GRA-L09 via Tapatalk

Back