All-Star Worlds 2019 Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Medal Count

California All Stars: 4 (1 gold, 2 silver, 1 bronze)
Cheer Extreme: 4 (2 gold, 1 silver, 1 bronze)
Cheer Athletics: 4 (1 gold, 1 silver, 2 bronze)
Flyers: 4 (3 gold, 1 bronze)

Cheer Sport Sharks: 2 (1 gold, 1 silver)
Rockstar: 2 (1 gold, 1 bronze)
Stingrays: 2 (1 gold, 1 bronze)
Top Gun: 2 (2 silver)

All Star One: 1 (1 bronze)
Charlotte: 1 (1 silver)
East Celebrity Elite: 1 (1 gold)
Gymtyme: 1 (1 bronze)
Louisiana Cheer Force: 1 (1 silver)
Rising Stars: 1 (1 bronze)
Stars Vipers: 1 (1 bronze)
Vancouver All Stars: 1 (1 bronze)
Woodlands Elite: 1 (1 silver)
Queensland: 1 (1 bronze)

Stars Vipers has silver
Charlotte has bronze

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

but im a sucker for SE, cause i think it would be awesome to see csp daughter win worlds with her mom. Cause how many more years of eligibility does she have?

She’s not even in hs yet. They have time. CSPs cp Lady Lux is the older daughter but she still has 3 years left of eligibility too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thrilled for M5!

I think that is @quitthedrama 's daughter's team (can never remember if she is C5 or M5.)

But listen, that was a heck of a comeback from LJ. They should be super proud.
Thanks everyone! Both of my girls were on C5 in 2015, oldest aged out that year. Youngest was on M5 since 2017 and yesterday was her last time on the allstar mat. We could not have written a better story and what a way to go out! They will both be cheering together in college in the Fall - we will miss allstar but looking forward to the next chapter!

Thanks everyone! Both of my girls were on C5 in 2015, oldest aged out that year. Youngest was on M5 since 2017 and yesterday was her last time on the allstar mat. We could not have written a better story and what a way to go out! They will both be cheering together in college in the Fall - we will miss allstar but looking forward to the next chapter!

BOTH YOUR KIDS ARE WORLD CHAMPS THEN? HOW BLESSED!

Back