All-Star Worlds Day 1 Chatter - Part 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Its definitely going to be a rough night of sleep! All I am thinking about is the results tomorrow, and I'm not even at Worlds! Can't imagine what all the competitors are going through!

To be completely honest, after watching the VOD I think they got the placings right for LS today. Senior Elite did well, but go watch Prelims last year. That routine is STUCK in my mind because I had not only never seen SE look better, but that was one of the best routines cheer had given us up to that point. There was not a finger out of place in that routine. SE had a few pyramid issues today and, idk, I just saw a lot of potential still in that routine. I think they'll be able to see that now too since they've been brought back to reality. They were definitely holding something back in that routine today. I know SE is a World Champion team, and I can only hope that team is the one that shows up tomorrow. Props to stars and f5, they both brought it today!

Who wants be nice and let me watch their VOD while they sleep?

Come on people... Especially if your one of the people I let borrow mine the last 2 or 3 years lol

california (the state and all star team) is doing a great job representing the west so far keep it up bring home the gold!
:)
. . . idk if this was mentioned but is it me or did usasf/iasf ummm take down the videos it says that due to copyright . . . blah blah blah! -_______-

Back