All-Star Worlds Day 1 Chatter - Part 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

First performance goes on at 8am eastern. Packing up my room at the Sports Resort now and heading over.

Good luck World Cup, Maryland Twisters, Spirit Explosion, Central Jersey!! I'm rooting for all of you!!

Shooting Stars, F5 - Odyssey, Fab 5 - Suns, Weather Girls, and CJ All-Stars!! (yes, I'm cheering on multiple teams in a division). :p

Also, hoping Kiara from Cali entertains me again today with her mad tumbling skills. Girl, you're amazing! After yesterday, I'm a huge fan!

OK so JMHO...this is the first year I have followed worlds. We merged with njse and it has been awesome to watch FAB 5 all year, they are a bunch of great kids. BTW congrats to Theapia Best for winning Gym owner of the year. VOD was slow to upload but it was a hell of a lot cheaper then going to world(although that would probably be well worth the money) It has been great fun following on twitter and here for updates and when I got up all the videos I wanted to see were on so NBD. I am excited to see what happens today. The board was overloaded last night but it was still pretty good, and I thought most people made sure to stay positive, i was afraid there would be a lot of drama glad there wasn't. F5 tumbling was amazingly timed, shooting stars were on fire!!SE blows my mind with that opening stunt..it takes my breath away. These three are so close it is like a tie, we shall see how it shakes out. With the lag in uploads i should be home from work by the time they r loaded. I love Maryland twisters Reign...I sat with one of the girls at NCA in the arena to watch F5 she was a joy and i am routing for them too...FAB 5 needs to bring it today...I'll be on pins and needles all day at work. My cp has practice so we will both be in the dark till 3:30. Anyway thanks for all the updates and laughs i get here, it has been a great time so far, may all the teams competing today bring it and leave it on the mat!!!

The isasfworlds site only gives top 3 and the drop down to see all the rest is empty. :( I can't find a schedule for today, as far as a real schedule with names of teams and times. Bummed.... And since Fiercekatz took 4th on Saturday do they advance to today? So very many blanks to fill in....

Ok, so I just watched my HD video of all three routines...SS faked a tick tock, the same two chicks faked a bow-n-arrow, and they had 3 tumbling issues...one girl ran off the mat, one girl played off her tb, and one girl landed on her knees in the back during her tumbling

What? You watched all 3 videos and that's all you saw? So you're telling me Stars made all these mistakes and they're still in 2nd by less than a point? Wow they must be good. SE better step up their game..

The isasfworlds site only gives top 3 and the drop down to see all the rest is empty. :( I can't find a schedule for today, as far as a real schedule with names of teams and times. Bummed.... And since Fiercekatz took 4th on Saturday do they advance to today? So very many blanks to fill in....

Top 3 from each country advance to finals. The team in 3rd overall yesterday was from Canada, so FierceKatz had the 3rd highest US score.

senior elite deseres to win worlds because they arnt cocky like wc and f5. Not only S.E but CEA itself has their own message, mission and goal. Its to believe. And we all have to belive and KNOW that senior elite can pull it together, stay strong, and X THE WORLD OUT....AGAIN[
not trying to be mean or disrespectful but how are F5 and WCSS cocky???

exactly... when you watch f5 and senior elite you get chills from the energy and how clean and polished they are, stars just dont do it for me.

That's funny because I got chills watching f5 & Wc (I watched both teams a least 3 times). I started watching Sr elite and the only reason I kept watching is to see the pyramid issue everyone was talking about.

I completely agree w/ the placements from Saturday. WC has so much more room to score even higher (w/ all the mistakes people are pointing out in their routine), f5 is just the shiz and should be so proud of themselves & SE almost had a perfect routine..They will prob score around the same as Saturday.

I think you guys are shocked because SE has had such a great year & beat f5 and wc..but you're also forgetting that f5 & wc didn't hit when they got beat.

f5's difficulty & wc's difficulty > sr elite's difficulty

Back