All-Star Worlds Live Stream?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 25, 2013
Does anyone plan on live streaming the live stream like we had last year? Like the periscope last year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a live stream available? I streamed 2 years ago, but I was at worlds last year so I didn't need it. And this year I can't seem to find where the stream is available?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Just bought a Roku last week specifically to stream Worlds on the TV, ugh. Guess I can AirPlay it from my iPad to the Apple TV. There's no FloCheer App that I could find.

So no more roku app. Bummer.

But a few people in our worlds house bought the stream for Daytona so we should still have access!
They are two different ones.:( The varsity.tv powered by flo sports is the one that streamed Daytona. Flo cheer is the one streaming worlds.:( So if you had the Daytona Stream, you have to pay another $30 for the worlds stream.

They are two different ones.:( The varsity.tv powered by flo sports is the one that streamed Daytona. Flo cheer is the one streaming worlds.:( So if you had the Daytona Stream, you have to pay another $30 for the worlds stream.

Aww bummer. That stinks!

Flo cheer is the cheer section of the FloSports umbrella, I assumed that meant it was part of the same membership/service.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

:( Bummer. I guess that makes sense.

Flo cheer is the cheer section of the FloSports umbrella, I assumed that meant it was part of the same membership/service.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
I don't think so, but I could be wrong. I tried logging into flo cheer with my varsity.tv login and it didn't work. Also, the cheer worlds live stream is not on the events list for the varsity.tv powered by flo sports which makes sense because varsity doesn't run worlds.

and it looks like the same goes for anyone (me) who purchase the whole year during NCA. I knew it was too good to be true

Any link to purchase? To be clear, with Flo you cant stream from the computer to tv using hdmi? I never understand how this stuff works, thanks.

Back