All-Star Worlds Medal Counts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That's the part of the routine where you and your friends are jumping around and generally acting a fool yelling "they are FIERCE" repeatedly.

That deserves a shimmy or three. bwahahahaha

Thats so awesome about Gym Tyme!! And it's also awesome that Miami Elite is coming back, I hope they are amazing like they used to be. Also, I wish they still had Juniors at Worlds. The Supercells are insaaaaane! <3

To Add To This, Gym Tyme Intl Coed 5 Has Yet To Place Top 3 At Worlds So I Wouldn't Say That Their Wins Aren't Credible. They Have A High Concentration Of Talent There But They Are Also Human. I Do Believe However That GymTyme's Open Coed 6 Team Walks Into Worlds Every Year And Already Knows What Ring Size To Tell USASF They Need. Just Sayin....
GT Intl Coed 5 Has Won that division 3 times.. let me give ya a GT run down.
Large Limited Coed - 06 and 07
Intl Coed 5 - 06, 07, 08
Open Coed 6 - 09, 10, 11
Open All Girl 6 - 10
Intl All Girl 5 - 10, 11

GT Has Won Worlds 11 Times, Never Got 3rd or 2nd Only First,
"If your not first, Your Last"

and no GT Coed 6 Does Not Walk Into Worlds Expecting To Win, Many People Think Coed 6 is just U of L Large Coed and Thats not the case, Many of the Athletes On Coed 6 Didn't compete on any u of l team at NCA nationals, One of the Athletes on Coed Six Doesn't Even Go to U of L. So Please Get It Together, All of the GT teams Works just as Hard as any other team at worlds.

Next time we move, I'm printing out this list and bring it with me! :D
Since you brought it up... Do dancers/coaches/fans use "fierce" to describe dance?
For example: did you see that dance team? That was a fierce fouetté turn section.
FYI, we use werk and fierce! As in, "did you Susie? She werked that fouetté section out! She's so fierce, she belongs on SYTYCD!";) My daughter has me jumping between the cheer, dance,gymnastic & pageant worlds....:rolleyes:

Intl Coed 5 - 06, 07, 08
Open Coed 6 - 09, 10, 11
Open All Girl 6 - 10
Intl All Girl 5 - 10, 11

and no GT Coed 6 Does Not Walk Into Worlds Expecting To Win, Many People Think Coed 6 is just U of L Large Coed and Thats not the case, Many of the Athletes On Coed 6 Didn't compete on any u of l team at NCA nationals, One of the Athletes on Coed Six Doesn't Even Go to U of L. So Please Get It Together, All of the GT teams Works just as Hard as any other team at worlds.

thank you, GT haturz go away!

Intl Coed 5 - 06, 07, 08
Open Coed 6 - 09, 10, 11
Open All Girl 6 - 10
Intl All Girl 5 - 10, 11

hey just wondering how senior black did this year? and do you cheer for gt.. that's so cool! :)

Intl Coed 5 - 06, 07, 08
Open Coed 6 - 09, 10, 11
Open All Girl 6 - 10
Intl All Girl 5 - 10, 11

I think that the GT folks are misunderstanding what people are saying. I don't think anyone has criticized the team, coaches, or athletes or suggested they don't work hard or deserve to win.

For what it is worth, saying "one of the athletes on the team doesnt go to U of L" isn't exactly refuting the argument that GT gets a much bigger boost from it's association with a university than anyone in the country.

New Cheer Worlds Medal Counts

Total - Program (G, S, B)

1) 23 - Cheer Athletics (10,8,5)
2) 13 - Stingrays (6,4,3)
3) 13 - CEA (1,6,6)
4) 11 - GymTyme (11,0,0)
5) 11 - Top Gun (5,3,3)
6) 11 - Spirit of Texas (4,5,2)
7) 10 - World Cup (5,3,2)
8) 10 - California (3,6,1)
9) 8 - Md Twisters (4,1,3)
10) 6 - Twist & Shout (1,3,2)
11) 5 - Georgia (2,2,1)
12) 4 - Rockstar (0,2,2)
13) 3 - Brandon (2,1,0)
14) 3 - ACE (1,1,1)
15) 3 - Kentucky Elite (1,0,2)
16) 3 - South Jersey Storm (0,1,2)
17) 3 - Cheer Force (0,0,3)
18) 2 - Miami Elite (2,0,0)
19) 2 - PACE (1,1,0)
20) 2 - University Cheer (1,0,1)
21) 2 - Celebrity (0,2,0)
22) 2 - Charlotte (0,1,1)
22) 2 - Guangxi (0,1,1)
22) 2 - Pro Spirit (0,1,1)
22) 2 - Star Athletics (0,1,1)

WAHOOOOOO PLEASE ADD a bronze for Texas Cheer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we just got the call from the USASF that they made a MISTAKE and should of given us the bronze for international level 6!!!!!

Latest posts

Back