All-Star Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 9, 2014
Does anyone know if MD VIP athletics vipers goes to the cheerleading worlds? Or if there are any other cheer teams that go to worlds Maryland not too far from Baltimore

Perfectionist

Hey! There are a lot of gyms in Maryland with Worlds teams. I am not familiar with the gym you mentioned or the state of Maryland itself, but you can look up information a lot of different ways thanks to Fierceboard! Check out the Fierce Wiki. You can look at gyms by state and look at their website to see what teams they offer. You can also see if the gym you mentioned has gotten a bid to Worlds in the wiki, or at TheRoadToWorlds.com. Your best option though, is to call/email the gym so you can get a direct answer. :)

Does anyone know if MD VIP athletics vipers goes to the cheerleading worlds? Or if there are any other cheer teams that go to worlds Maryland not too far from Baltimore

Perfectionist

Vipers have gone to worlds in the past but I believe that they haven't had a worlds eligible team for a couple of years. They do have a R5 team. I would call the gym and see if they plan on having a worlds team for next season. If they do not, you may be heading to Glen Burnie for a twister visit.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Maryland Twisters, Dream All Stars and Crown Athletics have worlds teams. Also, call East Coast Nitros. I believe they have a 5 Restricted as well this year. They may have plans to build a level 5 team for the 2014-2015 season..

Thanks for the tag @BigBow

Morgan--We have had successful Worlds teams in the past but our level 5 team is R5 for the 2014 season. I can't say for sure whether they will remain R5 or go 5 for 2015 because our divisions aren't fully determined until after tryouts.

We'd be happy for you to come in to meet some coaches and get a feel for the atmosphere that we provide. PM me for more information.

Maryland Twisters has 4 worlds teams in our Glen Burnie location, 3 of which are going to worlds with full paid bids. We also have a worlds team out of our Waldorf gym, but that's further south.

Back